Emmit Smith has been cloned: Mark Ingram of Alabama.....

newlander

Reaction score
reminds me SO much of Emmitt it's scary. Watched him again last night and I'm not saying this just because they share the same number. The kid cuts, runs with burst, power, shifts speeds and corkscrews guys into the ground the same way emmitt did. Made me kinda whimsical for the old days. He should go pro next year IMHO. He'll be a top 10 pick in the first round for sure. Sorry Bama fans but this guy is just too special to stay.....

thanh123

Reaction score
newlander;3076574 said:
reminds me SO much of Emmitt it's scary. Watched him again last night and I'm not saying this just because they share the same number. The kid cuts, runs with burst, power, shifts speeds and corkscrews guys into the ground the same way emmitt did. Made me kinda whimsical for the old days. He should go pro next year IMHO. He'll be a top 10 pick in the first round for sure. Sorry Bama fans but this guy is just too special to stay.....
Indeed he is special, but the Trent Richardson, the true freshman, looks even better at times he played.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Their backup Freshman RB is a stud too and he is from the same High School as Emmitt.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
As of right now, he is the Heisman winner. Especially if he has a good game vs. Florida & they win.

renny

Reaction score
newlander;3076574 said:

You are exactly right, I was thinking the same thing. Runs with determination
and will just like Emmitt did.

rkell87

Reaction score
just throwing this out there but it seems to be a down year for top notch runningbacks he would be wise to leave this year and get paid top money

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
ajk23az;3076589 said:
As of right now, he is the Heisman winner. Especially if he has a good game vs. Florida & they win.

I would not count out Gerhart

he is the one back I love to see us draft this year