Emmitt Help a Brother Out

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Looking at the injury report on Zeke. I am reminded that Emmitt Smith use to get acupuncture and massage after every game. Maybe Emmitt can make some recommendations.

fansince68

Reaction score
Throwing high percentage passes on first down for just 65% of the plays instead of running Zeke into brick walls would ease some of EE's pain and make our offense a bit more dynamic.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Throwing high percentage passes on first down for just 65% of the plays instead of running Zeke into brick walls would ease some of EE's pain and make our offense a bit more dynamic.

Our offense has gotten way too predictable that way. Michael Bennett was jumping the crap out of our run plays on Sunday.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Looking at the injury report on Zeke. I am reminded that Emmitt Smith use to get acupuncture and massage after every game. Maybe Emmitt can make some recommendations.

Just picked up Smith in my fantasy league. Hope I don't get to use him.

Dallasfann

Reaction score

Still fightin the fight huh...

Mr_437

Reaction score
Yeah, Zeke has a valuable resource he could tap into. Emmitt said they haven't spoke much, but that was a year or two ago.