Emmitt Smith receives the Doak Walker Legends Award

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
And only time the Legend John Madden went down to the locker room after a game to congratulate a player on a gutsy performance..

Emmiitt single handedly won that game because to him winning was more important than pain and excuses..

I know what I'm tired from.....listening to players excuses after every season.....
I did not know that, thanks for that info. Yeah, the players say they got tired during the Packer game, well, I'm sure a lot of fans are tired of them and their excuses also.

Then there is our "different generation" player yapping his mouth 40 times a day, and another coming out saying after the game that he just wants TD's and millions of dollars! This Cowboys team is rotten to the core.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Exactly.

Back in Emmitt's day, you probably weren't going to win with a QB throwing it 35-40 times a game. The run game was vital to winning titles.

That has all changed now. RB's are dime a dozen.
Not on SB winning Teams. Playoff Football. You run You play strong defense You win Championships Look it up.

EST_1986

Reaction score
In todays NFL, running back isn't looked at as a valued position topay big money, you're not going to see a running back on one team for more than ten years, plus it's a passing league now..use them, don't pay them, move on and get another one, that's the league today
They don’t have to be on one team. See Adrian Peterson again. Someone will eventually come along