White and Nerdy
Reaction score
[youtube]8t-_CsEzKOA[/youtube]

i apologize if this has been posted previously

TonyS

Reaction score
FLcowboy;2458771 said:
Kinda neat.

This is a video picking on Emmitt for going "dancehall," I don't see the value in posting it here, unless you enjoy picking on the greatest rusher of all time.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
TonyS;2458791 said:
This is a video picking on Emmitt for going "dancehall," I don't see the value in posting it here, unless you enjoy picking on the greatest rusher of all time.

It is an interesting phenomenon that the younger fans seem to despise players once they retire. I see so much bashing of Aikman and Emmitt here it is ridiculous. Those guys were the heart and soul of one of the greatest tams of all time and should be remembered that way.

Troy calls it like he sees it and people say he is bashing the Cowboys. Emmitt does a great job in winning a dance competition and people poke fun at him. Did anyone poke fun at Jerry Rice? He sucked at it! Hmm, greatest WR does it and sucks at it and it is OK. Greatest RB does it and wins it all and people make fun of him. I don't get it.

Irvin is the only one who seems to get a pass. I wonder why that is.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I thought it was a funny jab at my favorite player of all time...some of you however, take things way too seriously.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
THUMPER;2458804 said:
It is an interesting phenomenon that the younger fans seem to despise players once they retire. I see so much bashing of Aikman and Emmitt here it is ridiculous. Those guys were the heart and soul of one of the greatest tams of all time and should be remembered that way.

Troy calls it like he sees it and people say he is bashing the Cowboys. Emmitt does a great job in winning a dance competition and people poke fun at him. Did anyone poke fun at Jerry Rice? He sucked at it! Hmm, greatest WR does it and sucks at it and it is OK. Greatest RB does it and wins it all and people make fun of him. I don't get it.

Irvin is the only one who seems to get a pass. I wonder why that is.

No cause I dont like Jerry Rice.....he is boring. Emmitt is exciting and funny, and just happens to be my favorite football player of all-time. But unlike you, I can enjoy a humorous outtake about others. Dont be so serious Thumper.

BTW, thank you for calling me young. You gave me an extra pep in my step today.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Biggems;2458852 said:
No cause I dont like Jerry Rice.....he is boring. Emmitt is exciting and funny, and just happens to be my favorite football player of all-time. But unlike you, I can enjoy a humorous outtake about others. Dont be so serious Thumper.

:lmao2::lmao:

1fisher

Reaction score
Lighten up folks.....

I'll NEVER forget what Emmitt did for MY FAVORTIE team and there's nothing wrong with a little fun....

chargrove

Reaction score
Biggems;2458852 said:

I've met Jerry Rice and he was extremely gracious and soft spoken. In fact, he was sitting by himself, minding his own business in a hotel lobby during Super Bowl week, while other current and former players had their "posse" of syncophants.

Here's to Jerry Rice.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
chargrove;2458904 said:
I've met Jerry Rice and he was extremely gracious and soft spoken. In fact, he was sitting by himself, minding his own business in a hotel lobby during Super Bowl week, while other current and former players had their "posse" of syncophants.

Here's to Jerry Rice.

Jerry Rice was a selfish bunghole....but then again, you dont become the greatest wide receiver every by being selfless....he would complain about touches even after his team scored or won. TO has nothing on Jerry in the complaining department. In fact, TO probably learned his act from Jerry. To bad for TO, he didn't learn to keep the whining in the lockerroom and the stoic image in front of the media. then again, all the greats are selfish.....but with that selfishness, come high end production. they can be selfish, cause you know when it is all on the line, almost every time, they come through for you.