EMMITTnROY's random postgame thoughts..

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
djtavo;1666050 said:
well is funny cause people complain that he dosnt make the big hits like before, but then he trys to pop a TE and now he needs to wrap up, every game people will find negative plays on players even if they had a good game. For example it wont be fair to say that Romo had a bad game cause he had an INT..

Please, he diddnt come close to 'popping' that guy. If you consider throwing a shoulder in some ones general area a 'pop', you might be right.

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;1666080 said:
Please, he diddnt come close to 'popping' that guy. If you consider throwing a shoulder in some ones general area a 'pop', you might be right.
This is my thread and you are coming in with a poopy attitude. If you were at my home, I'd just ask you to leave.

Yeah, I'm a grown man and I just said "poopy." What about it?

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
EMMITTnROY;1666085 said:
This is my thread and you are coming in with a poopy attitude. If you were at my home, I'd just ask you to leave.

Yeah, I'm a grown man and I just said "poopy." What about it?

That play was a joke, I dare you to refute it. Roy is so much better than being a guy that pusses out of a tackle.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1666099 said:
Still doesn't answer why you prefer to focus on that one play than the entirety.

That was a jv play our supposed stud screwed up, and it could have huge consequences. He deserves the criticism.

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;1666108 said:
That was a jv play our supposed stud screwed up, and it could have huge consequences. He deserves the criticism.
That was a jv post.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
OK, we get it, it was a bad play. However focussing on one play after a 24 point win seems a bit silly don't you think?

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
EMMITTnROY;1666120 said:
What the???

Why don't you just change your username to Joe Theismann?

Oh no, the guy with Roy Williams in his username is trying to explain to me why his hero doesnt wrap up when he tackles. Keep it up son, you are pure comedy.

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;1666122 said:
Oh no, the guy with Roy Williams in his username is trying to explain to me why his hero doesnt wrap up when he tackles. Keep it up son, you are pure comedy.
I'm really not one to be rude, but you keep pushing me..

Listen, you obviously kinda suck when it comes to having debates and arguing.. So why don't we try something else that you might be better at? That would be more fun.. Checkers? A spelling contest? Arm Wrestling?Hungry Hungry Hippos? Super Mario Bros? You just let me know, I'm ready whenever..

sillycon

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1666115 said:
OK, we get it, it was a bad play. However focussing on one play after a 24 point win seems a bit silly don't you think?

Well, I'm assuming everyone agrees with the other points. It's just that there is a big disagreement with #3 (and with Roy in particular) so comments are being made in that regards. If he didn't want anything said about that one in particular, then #3 shouldn't have been put there...

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
sillycon;1666130 said:
Well, I'm assuming everyone agrees with the other points. It's just that there is a big disagreement with #3 (and with Roy in particular) so comments are being made in that regards. If he didn't want anything said about that one in particular, then #3 shouldn't have been put there...

I have no problem with complaining about the play, but Just's response is just a rote "it is a JV play". Not a satisfying response.

dallas2G

Reaction score
It must be that "time of the month" for somebody. :rolleyes:

Great post EMMITTnROY. You and CanadianCowboysFan showed a lot of class with this clown.

Lighten up and enjoy the win.

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
dallas2G;1666152 said:
It must be that "time of the month" for somebody. :rolleyes:

Great post EMMITTnROY. You and CanadianCowboysFan showed a lot of class with this clown.

Lighten up and enjoy the win.
Thanks man, appreciate that comment. :thumbup:

Daudr

Reaction score
This team is amazing, and the defense is just getting better every week. I cannot wait for the rest of this season.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
No doubt it was a mistake by Roy to not wrap up, but settle the hell down. He missed a tackle... it's not like he raped a nun or something.

It's not the first missed tackle our defense has had this year and it won't be the last. It happens. More often then not Roy gets his man to the ground so let's not blow it out of proportion.

He more then made up for it with the fumble recover and int.

sillycon

Reaction score
Rack;1666174 said:
No doubt it was a mistake by Roy to not wrap up, but settle the hell down. He missed a tackle... it's not like he raped a nun or something.

It's not the first missed tackle our defense has had this year and it won't be the last. It happens. More often then not Roy gets his man to the ground so let's not blow it out of proportion.

He more then made up for it with the fumble recover and int.

not for nothing but those two were gimmes...

I do think they're being overly harsh with Roy Williams on that awful missed tackle (being that the Cowboys won handily). BUT I can understand the criticism. That missed "tackle" was beyond bad...

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Neither the INT nor the FR were "Gimmes". On the fumble recovery, if he'd been just a second later getting to that ball, a Bear would of recovered it (don't know who it was, but there was a bear right there right after Roy jumped on it).

And on the INT Roy made a great play to cut in front of the reciever.

Yes the missed tackle was bad. But how about focusing on his entire game instead of just ONE play.