Video: Emotional Mic'd Up at Raiders

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
They just need one more safety. I don’t think Frazier is the answer long term. Him and Heath need a talented youngster to compete for one of the spots. Scrub Jones should battle Brown for dime cornerback.

Frazier is a great rotation safety but I agree with you in that I think he is not a full time safety. It is strange to think of a 2 down S but he is that. He just lacks range out in space and pigeonholes the defense much like Church did. That being said he is our best ST coverage player and integral to the team. Bill Bates type.

WR, OT, TE, S, LB, DT just pick the best one. Need depth at DL, OL, and CB too. Good thing we have 10 picks and a lot of cap room.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The team reaction to the touchback. Dez, Witten, Dak and others all on the field. The large contingent of Cowboys fans who weren't scared at the overrated black hole. Garrett saying he's going to throw us one (He did. Brown dropped it). So many great moments in that game despite the feeling that they didnt play well. The Dallas Cowboys are 5 -2 on the road. That is tough to do in the NFL. I love this team.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
Frazier is a great rotation safety but I agree with you in that I think he is not a full time safety. It is strange to think of a 2 down S but he is that. He just lacks range out in space and pigeonholes the defense much like Church did. That being said he is our best ST coverage player and integral to the team. Bill Bates type.

WR, OT, TE, S, LB, DT just pick the best one. Need depth at DL, OL, and CB too. Good thing we have 10 picks and a lot of cap room.
I agree with everything you stated except when you got into the positions of need lol.

4lifecowboy

Reaction score
The team reaction to the touchback. Dez, Witten, Dak and others all on the field. The large contingent of Cowboys fans who weren't scared at the overrated black hole. Garrett saying he's going to throw us one (He did. Brown dropped it). So many great moments in that game despite the feeling that they didnt play well. The Dallas Cowboys are 5 -2 on the road. That is tough to do in the NFL. I love this team.
lot of great moments, "We need a strip fumble, go get it." Then Chido causes one that we don't recover.

Zordon

Reaction score
They just need one more safety. I don’t think Frazier is the answer long term. Him and Heath need a talented youngster to compete for one of the spots. Scrub Jones should battle Brown for dime cornerback.
What do you think about Xavier long term? I like him but he got to tighten up his tackling. His size seems to limit him a bit in that department. It's not an effort thing like with Jones.

But yeah I agree they need to add another safety. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel if they hit on a safety, couple LBs, couple DLs and everyone currently in place continues to progress. AB moved backwards but the competition now seems to have been good for him.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
What do you think about Xavier long term? I like him but he got to tighten up his tackling. His size seems to limit him a bit in that department. It's not an effort thing like with Jones.

But yeah I agree they need to add another safety. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel if they hit on a safety, couple LBs, couple DLs and everyone currently in place continues to progress. AB moved backwards but the competition now seems to have been good for him.
Woods is the perfect slot cb imo. His tackling is an issue as a safety, but as a cb I think he’s great. And he’s more instinctive than Scandrick on telegraphing blitzes. He’d be my slot cb going forward. Dude seems smart as hell out there