WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
@stilltheguru88

Heath
QONVIyz.gif

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Frazier is a great rotation safety but I agree with you in that I think he is not a full time safety. It is strange to think of a 2 down S but he is that. He just lacks range out in space and pigeonholes the defense much like Church did. That being said he is our best ST coverage player and integral to the team. Bill Bates type.

WR, OT, TE, S, LB, DT just pick the best one. Need depth at DL, OL, and CB too. Good thing we have 10 picks and a lot of cap room.
Great post

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
To each their own. How do you see team needs?
DE, S, lb, 1 tech, wr, ot. Offense is way down the list for me. Scoring points doesn’t seem to be the issue when Zeke plays and I think Dak improves next year anyway. The defense needs one more push to be elite. We’re close. A dominant defense we haven’t seen since 1993 lol wat too long

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
DE, S, lb, 1 tech, wr, ot. Offense is way down the list for me. Scoring points doesn’t seem to be the issue when Zeke plays and I think Dak improves next year anyway. The defense needs one more push to be elite. We’re close. A dominant defense we haven’t seen since 1993 lol wat too long

Ahh I get it. I didn't rank the needs Ijust listed them. I have them something like.

WR/TE
LB
S
DT
OT

I see a quality quick twitch receiver in the middle of the field being the difference between a top 5 offense and a historic one. I just picture a Tyreke Hill or Delanie Walker and what they could add working the middle of the field where Dak throws best. Right now his WR really do not match his skillset outside of Beasley.

Last edited: