**** End of Regular Season -- Predict the Season Record for the 2023 Cowboys *****

Status
Not open for further replies.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
11-6, one game off. Not bad.

I honestly thought NY or Wash were going to steal one. I can’t believe they are still as bad as they are.

The people in that thread seriously defending predictions for 6-11, 7-10, 8-9, etc is pretty mind blowing.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Had we won the first Phillys game(or even the Cards game), I would have nailed it.

Won't complain with the second best record in the NFL nor the 3rd straight 12-5 season.
Or if Cowboys had just held onto that fourth quarter lead against Dolphins. I also guessed a 13-4 record. We almost nailed it. Unfortunately, we're just too optimistic when comes to the Cowboys. :laugh:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I said 11-6, 28 % said same thing that is pretty close.
none of the 17-0 crowd was right or close lol

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I predicted 11-6 so about how I figured they would finish, but thought the Eagles might win the division again.

Who knew they were going to have such a glorious implosion? :)

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
11-6, one game off. Not bad.

I honestly thought NY or Wash were going to steal one. I can’t believe they are still as bad as they are.

The people in that thread seriously defending predictions for 6-11, 7-10, 8-9, etc is pretty mind blowing.
I didn't think washington was going to be any good given their QB situation. their DL was good, but the rest of the defense was meh.

I didn't think Jones was any good and I still don't think he is any good. so didn't expect much from giants.

regardless, didn't think they will beat us, but didn't think they were as bad as they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.