End Of Year, Game , Roster , Draft

cjlopez

Reaction score
STILL A NEW MEMBER BUT HOPEFULLY SOON I WILL BE ABLE TO POST IN EVERY FORUM. I CAN ONLY REPLY AND STILL CAN'T POST IN ALL FORUMS.

I am mad, but I am very proud of our team and an looking forward to next year. I hate for them to lose in this fashion, but it happens. I am not going to blame any player.. think we just lost it on one of those plays. I hope they learn from this and get better and know what they have to do.

Roster....i know i just read a roster of so many FA and how that will affect our team next year. T.William and Brice..one of them will be back. but if not i don't really care cause anybody can fill that sport. i don't think they really gave us anything that cna't be replaced by a FA or a draft pick. Ditto for our safeties and CB..one or two of them will be back and tey will be part of the rotation. i like MO, but I think he is not worth it anymore. I personally like carr and feel it plays the game better. i know many people feel he is not that great, but he gets the job done. he is not a shut down, but he is capable of being a good 2. OL .all we need is depth.....I believe we need a stud linebacker or interior DL or DE to provide pass rush on every down. I think that is what we need....u could see that if we had that kind of player..we could collapse pocket more freguently. RB.....no...we are fine. maybe a 5th rounder to complete.maybe the brown will release Darious...they don't know what they have anyways.

FA: just imagine what we needed this year......call me crazy i think if we had a speedy WR....we could have won this game. I know some people will say i am crazy...but ALL I WOULD WANT IN FA WOULD BE SOMEONE LIKE .............DESEAN JACKSON....WE NEED SOMEBODY LIKE THAT ACROSS FROM BRYANT....SOMEBODY WHO BALLS.....I WOULD GIVE HIM WHATEVER HE WANTS...I PERSONALLY BELIEVE HE WOULD MAKE US UNBEATABLE.......