end zone celebrations

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
lane;2525383 said:
welker getting fined for the snow angel angers me to no end.

Not me. The main reason is because I thought they wouldn't fine him - he does play for the NFL's main team.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
RoadRunner;2525515 said:
I think the Lambeau Leap needs to draw fines.

Didn't one of the Packer players hurt himself about 10 or so years ago doing the Lambeau leap? I seem to vaguely remember hearing about that.

What is laughable is that the Packers players were checking out Texas Stadium before the start of the 1995 NFC Champ game to see if they could do the Lambeau Leap there.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Don Corleone;2526276 said:
Didn't one of the Packer players hurt himself about 10 or so years ago doing the Lambeau leap? I seem to vaguely remember hearing about that.

What is laughable is that the Packers players were checking out Texas Stadium before the start of the 1995 NFC Champ game to see if they could do the Lambeau Leap there.

I'm thinking they would have had a rough landing :laugh2:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
jackrussell;2525800 said:

I put so much detail in the "absurd" celebration playclock idea that I thought ALL would get that I was kidding WITHOUT putting a emoticon in the post.

LOL... sorry.

Erik_H;2526108 said:
I wouldn't put the snow angel call on the Cowboys. The incidents you mentioned have to do with "props" which is another part of the rule.

Sadly, this rule has to be in place, and you can Blame Randy Moss (his mooning), Chad Johnson and the overall one-upsmanship that was building.

• I didnt put snow angel call on Cowboys.
  • "snow" was the prop - So ALL incidents had props and Welker went to the ground as well.
  • its debatable as to which incident caused the rule to be put in place... but Moss Moon was not the catalyst IMO... nor was Chad. TO was first.