Enjoy the Five Championships

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
At the age of 58, I am not looking to see another championship in my lifetime. This team, from ownership, down to the folks turning out the lights; have been snake bitten.

Player excitement, media polls, and popularity are now the ebbs and flows of a once proud and revered franchise. Looking forward to next year's Forbes rankings.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
At the age of 58, I am not looking to see another championship in my lifetime. This team, from ownership, down to the folks turning out the lights; have been snake bitten.

Player excitement, media polls, and popularity are now the ebbs and flows of a once proud and revered franchise. Looking forward to next year's Forbes rankings.
as long as Jerry is the GM and then his son takes over. we will not see another championship.

I gave up on this season in pre-season. I know the results. at best, one and done in playoffs and a bunch more empty promises from Jerry.

Darkhound

Reaction score

I am 45 and I FEEL the same way.
To live off of memories and WHAT WE ONCE was is pahtetic.
Much of today's fans are idiotic, zombie like and moronic... and pathetic.

Lets say I live a good life and die at my 80s.... I dont think i will see this CIRCUS of a franchise do anything significant again.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score

I will be 68 in January, already said the same thing months ago.

Too old to start following another team. Cowboys are and will be my team until I die.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Our 2 big issues last year were defending the run and the oline. Jerry addressed 1 and didn’t even try on the other. Takes him too long to properly address issues.

FVSTONE

Reaction score

Teams that are in the playoffs every year have one thing in common, they have REAL GMs who make trades at the deadline or they're signing free agents on a yearly basis. The Clownboys on the other hand don't make the playoffs on a regular basis for these reasons, they don't want to give up draft picks or sign free agents because they don't have a f@#$%king clue on how to run a competitive NFL team. Oh sure JJ is a great use car salesman conning money out of sponsors and fans who can afford season tickets, but he truly does not know how to build a competitive team that qualifies for the playoffs year in and year out. He is brain dead when it comes to the true wheeling and dealing in the league. This team isn't going anywhere until Jones is DEAD and GONE!

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

I enjoyed 4 of the 5.
Don't get the attraction for the younger fans.
All flash, no substance.