Enjoy the Five Championships

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
At the age of 58, I am not looking to see another championship in my lifetime. This team, from ownership, down to the folks turning out the lights; have been snake bitten.

Player excitement, media polls, and popularity are now the ebbs and flows of a once proud and revered franchise. Looking forward to next year's Forbes rankings.

True, at least Jimmy gave us some good memories. Jerry has been a complete nightmare in which you can't wake up from. He has been reeking bad karma of which we are undeserved prisoners too.

ArtClink

Reaction score
At the age of 58, I am not looking to see another championship in my lifetime. This team, from ownership, down to the folks turning out the lights; have been snake bitten.

Player excitement, media polls, and popularity are now the ebbs and flows of a once proud and revered franchise. Looking forward to next year's Forbes rankings.
Well yeah, we won't ever reach an NFC championship in our lifetimes but at least you could buy SWAG and game tickets to add to the fuhrer's pot o' gold, right?

mrmojo

Reaction score
Fortunately I'm old enough to have seen all the SBs, but thank God for you tube that I can relive them again everyday if I want.

Never thought I'd seen the drought this long though.....I thought the 14 years between the Steeler loss an Bills win was an eternity..

Amarillofan82

Reaction score
Only one team can win every year. If you go by statistical analysis. Then we should win by year 32 with a championship, and year 16 to make it to a NFC title game. They blew past the 16 year idea to make a NFC title game. So now we are on a 64 years to win a championship and a 32 year goal to win make it to the NFC title game. So.... woohoo. 4 more year and we should mathematically make it to the NFC title game.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I am 45 and I FEEL the same way.
To live off of memories and WHAT WE ONCE was is pahtetic.
Much of today's fans are idiotic, zombie like and moronic... and pathetic.

Lets say I live a good life and die at my 80s.... I dont think i will see this CIRCUS of a franchise do anything significant again.

It definitely feels that way.

rambo2

Reaction score

Lol, the crybabies come out after every loss. They are 6 and 3 and will be in the playoffs. Lose the pullups and grow a pair.

DenCWBY

Reaction score

:hammer::hammer::hammer:Drop Mic

rambo2

Reaction score
What makes you think this is whining? Only a fool would smile, laugh and wear rose tinted glasses, year after year. By the way Emperor, you are wearing no clothes.
The current team is good and exciting. Like I said the crybabies come out after each and every loss. They were 12 and 5 last year and are well on their way to double digit wins again this year. You don't like it when they are good? Come on man.