Enjoy the quiet- it may help

manster4ever

Reaction score
I have never seen two people who have failed at their jobs for 26 years be so eager to get in front of the camera and tell the world what they know.

We've got a senile old man with the worst case of mouth diarrhea the world has ever seen and his son with the permanent expression that he just ate a footlong **** sandwich telling everybody what you do in free agency and the draft and how you build teams.

Harsh but true Swenson...they're both abject failures in running a football team the last quarter century. I realize it's their play thing but I just wish to hell they had more pride. If they did, they would've hired a real GM and given him free reign ten years ago or more.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
With the recent lawsuit brought on by Jerry’s surprise love child, suddenly Jerry is not so talkative. Or suddenly has a minor “medical issue”. And the apparent fumbling of the Randy Gregory deal (I’m not sorry we didn’t sign him) Stephen is also suddenly less talkative in public.

When was the last time these guys were quiet? Maybe 2014 when the stripper pictures with Jerry came out. All I can say is enjoy the quiet. If these guys would keep their mouth shut all season, it would actually be good for the team for a change.

Silence from the owners box is golden.
That it is!

Maxmadden

Reaction score
With the recent lawsuit brought on by Jerry’s surprise love child, suddenly Jerry is not so talkative. Or suddenly has a minor “medical issue”. And the apparent fumbling of the Randy Gregory deal (I’m not sorry we didn’t sign him) Stephen is also suddenly less talkative in public.

When was the last time these guys were quiet? Maybe 2014 when the stripper pictures with Jerry came out. All I can say is enjoy the quiet. If these guys would keep their mouth shut all season, it would actually be good for the team for a change.

Silence from the owners box is golden.
Doesn't really matter what they do on this board because we have a moderator (who should be somewhat subjective), but instead chooses to constantly rail against the front office to try and stir the pot.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I don't see how being front and center during the season and going Hoffa during free agency helps things. Which is exactly what they do.
I was trying to be your polar opposite in threads tonight but it failed miserably and was exhausting.