enough already

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
we just drafted troy #1 overall....so who did we take with our supplemental #1........QB Steve Walsh...

in this era of FA....it becomes easier to take the BPA in the draft. You can plug glaring holes with FA.

I know who I want in the 1st round....

DE/OLB Jarvis Moss
CB Aaron Ross
DE Adam Carriker
OL Justin Blalock
RB Michael Bush

any one of those 5 and I will be a happy camper. Do we need Bush? NO but damn he was a beast when healthy. the others would fill a need, but are also very solid additions to our team.

I would love to have a combination of Moss/Ross or Carriker/Ross in the first 2 rounds....but Ross has seen a climbing of his stock unfortunately.

DandyDon

Reaction score
Is anybody on this thread aware that Henry was playing with a hurt knee for the last part of the season? Just wondering.....

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
i am Dandy.....that is why i mentioned it in the original post about his injury issues.

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
DandyDon;1357437 said:
Is anybody on this thread aware that Henry was playing with a hurt knee for the last part of the season? Just wondering.....

What kind of "hurt knee" was it?

Torn Cart?

Sprained?

There is a difference.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
eduncan22;1357459 said:
What kind of "hurt knee" was it?

Torn Cart?

Sprained?

There is a difference.
You mean like there is a difference between isolated film clips and an entire season worth of work?

Hmm, interesting.

Dough Boy

Seldom Seen
Reaction score
Hostile;1357094 said:
I guess I'm not alone.

Know you are not alone. Also, if that is a true cover 2, which I think it was, Davis is more at fault than Henry.

Dough Boy

Seldom Seen
Reaction score
Hostile;1357480 said:
You mean like there is a difference between isolated film clips and an entire season worth of work?

Hmm, interesting.
Its clear, however that the original poster has an agenda. Ed Reed would pick that pass off, 10 out of 10 times. You also notice how Henderson almost gives up on the route. That tells me, Brees had too much time to throw that ball, and Henderson was not his primary. To blame Henry on that play is ridiculous and agenda driven

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DandyDon;1357437 said:
:fact:

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Dough Boy;1357488 said:
Know you are not alone. Also, if that is a true cover 2, which I think it was, Davis is more at fault than Henry.
This is true, and it's hilarious that eduncan can't recognize that it's a Cover 2, which means that Henry was doing exactly what he's supposed to do and wasn't being burned. Davis's play, however, is sickening. I can't believe that piece of trash is still playing professionally.

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
I have not seen anything about Henry's "knee injury..."

Could someone post a link....

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
eduncan22;1357500 said:

Why bother? It won't make one iota of a difference to you and this tired agenda.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
eduncan22;1357500 said:

Parcells mentioned it in press conferences towards the end of the season. Please, if you wish to involve yourself in the discussion keep up to date.

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;1357502 said:
Parcells mentioned it in press conferences towards the end of the season. Please, if you wish to involve yourself in the discussion keep up to date.

Henry is not listed on any Injury Reports released by the NFL.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
eduncan22;1357302 said:
I don't see how Henry is going to be able to take the spot from Watkins.

Watkins is fast and tall. Henry is slow and old [and expensive]

The kid was playing well at the end of the season.

Powwy wanna cwacka??

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
eduncan22;1357505 said:
Point? Neither was Aaron Glenn. He underwent knee and ankle surgery after the season for injuries he suffered during.

Dough Boy

Seldom Seen
Reaction score
eduncan22;1357505 said:

And for a Parcells coached team, what does that mean. I guess A. Glenn was not hurt at all during the season, but had surgey a few days after the season ended. Glenn did not show up on an injury report for the Wild Card Game.

Q_the_man

Reaction score
eduncan22;1357064 said:
Henry is DONE.

Why? He's slow and his salary in 07 is 3.6 Million.

This video clip proves just how much of a waste he his....

This is the sorriest-excuse-for-coverage I have witnessed in many seasons.

http://i89.***BLOCKED***/albums/k215/eduncan22/th_HenryGetsBurntbySaints.jpg

8)
Now De angelo Hall got burnt for 8 TDs this year 3 by the saints in one game but he's a probowler... also that game was 34-17 we were looking run and Payton rubbed it in so that one play means nothing to me...........

Dough Boy

Seldom Seen
Reaction score
theogt;1357512 said:
Point? Neither was Aaron Glenn. He underwent knee and ankle surgery after the season for injuries he suffered during.

Your quicker than me!!!!