Enough "Make Kris Richard HC" talk

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Let me get this straight, this forum has cried for 8 years about making Jason Garrett, a semi-successful OC HC, but now want to make a good secondary coach who failed at DC our next HC?

What has Kris Richard done in the NFL at premier coaching positions to warrant becoming an OC? The defensive unit under Richards actually regressed once he became the DC in Seattle. It's not like teams were scratching and clawing through others to make this guy their DC.

How about we just wait and see if this guy can be a successful DC before we even contemplate making him a HC?

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Let me get this straight, this forum has cried for 8 years about making Jason Garrett, a semi-successful OC HC, but now want to make a good secondary coach who failed at DC our next HC?

What has Kris Richard done in the NFL at premier coaching positions to warrant becoming an OC? The defensive unit under Richards actually regressed once he became the DC in Seattle. It's not like teams were scratching and clawing through others to make this guy their DC.

How about we just wait and see if this guy can be a successful DC before we even contemplate making him a HC?
crazy ain't it?

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Fans are so tired of Garret and company, they will take anything else. I guess they figure it can't be any worse. Wrong!! At that point the dissappointed fans will have something else to complain about. I got it....promote the waterboy.