Enough Whining

muck4doo

Least-Known Member
Reaction score
We win these four games out, and we have as good a chance as the Gnats vs. Pats. Post season is a whole new season. Am I happy with this season? No. But it's not done yet. Go Cowboys! Don't give up yet!

:starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin:

KingLerxst

Reaction score
I " gave up" (or accepted reality depending on your point of view) weeks ago. Still. I don't plan on doing any whining no matter what happens from here on out. Injuries suck,and they helped derail our most promising season in a while. Given how we've looked I'm not sure just how well this season was going to go had there been no major injuries. But me throwing a fit, post after post about how Garrett sucks or Jerry sucks,etc. isn't going to change anything. Certainly won't make me feel any better.
But hey. That's just me.:grin:

muck4doo

Least-Known Member
Reaction score
I " gave up" (or accepted reality depending on your point of view) weeks ago. Still. I don't plan on doing any whining no matter what happens from here on out. Injuries suck,and they helped derail our most promising season in a while. Given how we've looked I'm not sure just how well this season was going to go had there been no major injuries. But me throwing a fit, post after post about how Garrett sucks or Jerry sucks,etc. isn't going to change anything. Certainly won't make me feel any better.
But hey. That's just me.:grin:

Go Cowboys. :starspin:

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Everyone has that one friend. You know, the one that is pinned down receiving blow after blow to the face and he's still talking smack. He has no chance to get back up or win, yet he maintains the fighting spirit. That's what we get around here the day before sunday.

On Monday they wake up after the beating and say " wait what happened". You got beat senseless, that's what happened young Jedi.

muck4doo

Least-Known Member
Reaction score
Everyone has that one friend. You know, the one that is pinned down receiving blow after blow to the face and he's still talking smack. He has no chance to get back up or win, yet he maintains the fighting spirit. That's what we get around here the day before sunday.

On Monday they wake up after the beating and say " wait what happened". You got beat senseless, that's what happened young Jedi.

Let's let Sunday happen, and then you can smack me with that big fat hand with the middle finger sticking out.

Cowboys 24
Packers 17

mattjames2010

Reaction score

And we all know those fans, completely pessimistic before each season. The usual, 4-12 predictions, "Jerruh sucks!" threads. When they're right, they let everyone know. When they are wrong, you don't hear from them until we lose again.

It's okay, if we manage to win today, you'll be in hiding. Now go start your "Fire Jason Garrett" thread and let the fans enjoy a positive thread for a few hours. Okay, champ?

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
And we all know those fans, completely pessimistic before each season. The usual, 4-12 predictions, "Jerruh sucks!" threads. When they're right, they let everyone know. When they are wrong, you don't hear from them until we lose again.

It's okay, if we manage to win today, you'll be in hiding. Now go start your "Fire Jason Garrett" thread and let the fans enjoy a positive thread for a few hours. Okay, champ?
Like to the 10th power.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We win these four games out, and we have as good a chance as the Gnats vs. Pats. Post season is a whole new season. Am I happy with this season? No. But it's not done yet. Go Cowboys! Don't give up yet!

:starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin:

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's wonderful seeing life put in proper perspective and enjoying anything that makes it worth living. Good thread. Go Cowboys.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Enough is enough, we have to come out and punch them in the mouth early. Nothing matters with what has happened before this game with our louzy season, our season starts TODAY win out and everything is possible in the post season. Remember Romo has a date with Brady.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seen on NFLN, they had a pic of Eddie Lacey, saying he will start today...all I could think was...cool, he fumbles...I can see Ro McClain or Sean Lee causing that fumble, returned for a TD, propelling us on to a victory.

JPostSam

Reaction score
it was over when romo went down the first time. so, i know they're not going to the super bowl.

...but if they win today, sure, i'll let them break my heart a little.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Seen on NFLN, they had a pic of Eddie Lacey, saying he will start today...all I could think was...cool, he fumbles...I can see Ro McClain or Sean Lee causing that fumble, returned for a TD, propelling us on to a victory.

Sadly, I could also see us allowing the Lacey resurgence as well. We tend to allow players in a slump to have their breakout game.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sadly, I could also see us allowing the Lacey resurgence as well. We tend to allow players in a slump to have their breakout game.

This is sadly too true way too often.
Just like playing against banged up OL, as GB's is too, they play like our OL is supposed to play.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score

Yep. There is one poster in particular who didn't post once during our winning streak last year. But after the San Fran game he was all over this board whining. He doesn't read many posts anymore because he has most of the board blocked. There are a few like that and I do question there fandom.