Entertaining at least

ZiggyZ.

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm sick over the heart-breaking loss. But thinking back to recent Dallas teams, I'm really appreciating the fact that they're at least EXCITING again. No more boring, monotonous whippings where they never show a spark of excitement or ever come close to winning.

Change two plays and the Boys are 4-0. Change two other plays and the Boys are 0-4.

Every game has been decided in the last 2 minutes on basically a single play. And every game but Washington featured some dynamic passing.

So while Dallas might still be a year away from being a certain playoff team, they're at least fun to watch again. And I'll take that as consolation this season.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
You know that stat about how everytime you smoke a cigarette, you lose 15 minutes of your life because of its health effects? I feel like everytime I watch the 2005 Cardiac Cowboys, I lose a month of my life because of the stress.

mbanx

Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
You know that stat about how everytime you smoke a cigarette, you lose 15 minutes of your life because of its health effects? I feel like everytime I watch the 2005 Cardiac Cowboys, I lose a month of my life because of the stress.

They keep playing games like this I might not make it through the season. :(