Recommended Epstein: Cowboys DC Dan Quinn will be point person per McCarthy *** READ WARNING POST ***

32BellyOption

Reaction score
I hope dak is still pissed.

He was pissed after the KC game too. Time to will your team to a win Dak. That’s what true franchise QB’s do. And I’m a Dak fan and have always been supportive but it’s time to raise his game to the next level.

RoboQB

Reaction score
That's a good question. But I'm sure Goodell will say pubilc health or some crap to stop it.

The NFL made a whole Covid protocol though. I'm not sure what rules are in that protocol package. Never took the time to look it up.

Watch Aaron Rodgers on the Pat McAfee show.
Per Rodgers, they are tested every day.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
So Mr. "I like to blow leads" is going to be interium HC until Fat Mike gets over the thing we cannot talk about.

I just hope we are not up 28-3 against the Saints:laugh:

ESisback

Reaction score
Fat Mike…sounds SO smart! Greg Cosell says it ALL the time!

BEARCATSKLZ

Reaction score
If Mike is Asystematic and chose too, why couldn't he have his own box to coach from? Maybe Jerry should build an isolation box for future coaching situations :p

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
This might be good since Quinn is familiar going against the Saints from the sidelines.

MaineBoy

Reaction score
Point person ? I’ve never heard that term ever used in nfl to describe a temporary head coach. Do they think MM will be threatened if they call the Might Quinn a temp HC ? What’s next: Facilitator Person.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Point person ? I’ve never heard that term ever used in nfl to describe a temporary head coach. Do they think MM will be threatened if they call the Might Quinn a temp HC ? What’s next: Facilitator Person.
I bet jones boys came up with that term, Arkansas hillbilly speak

lostar2009

Reaction score
Meh same stuff. MM is still the HC but Quinn will make the decisons.