Recommended Epstein: Cowboys DC Dan Quinn will be point person per McCarthy *** READ WARNING POST ***

Cydios

Reaction score
So..... we'll be up 35 to 0 in the first half and then lose in the last 5 seconds?

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Makes sense, Dan Quinn was coach for the Falcons and coached against the Saints many times, so he'll know more about the Saints tendencies than any of the other potential Cowboys interim Cowboys could.

shabazz

Reaction score
So as to not get too overwhelmed, I'm hoping Quinn would designate one of his coaches to do NOTHING BUT pay attention to the clock management!!!

Shouldn’t they have hired an MIT flunky to take care of that light work by now?

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So basically this will result in no change in Mike's coaching style:muttley:

Hadenough

Reaction score
Well we’re playing a team that the Eagles and Giants both beat this Thursday so it’s not going to be real hard unless are offense falls behind early and asks Dak’s arm to win us a game.
Dak has had his share of struggles with any team that can play decent defense.

blueblood70

Reaction score
as it should be whomever started the rumor about the guy no one knew his name would coach, well they should be benched LOL

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Funny all this started with Cooper:facepalm: Hopefully they'll be a game come Thursday.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
What if he’s in the stadium. But just by himself in a box
That's a good question. But I'm sure Goodell will say pubilc health or some crap to stop it.

The NFL made a whole Covid protocol though. I'm not sure what rules are in that protocol package. Never took the time to look it up.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That's a good question. But I'm sure Goodell will say pubilc health or some crap to stop it.

The NFL made a whole Covid protocol though. I'm not sure what rules are in that protocol package. Never took the time to look it up.
I just remember reading some thing where he is going to be there somehow. Will be interesting if he’s not

TheHerd

Reaction score
Well we’re playing a team that the Eagles and Giants both beat this Thursday so it’s not going to be real hard unless are offense falls behind early and asks Dak’s arm to win us a game.
That team plays great run defense, and we haven't been able to run against terrible run defense, so Dak is going to have win this game. And with Hill and Kamara playing, I think we'll need mid to high 30s. Tall task.

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
Doesn’t make sense, take away the defensive coordinator from his defensive duties. While the offensive coordinator is already on the sideline.

BermyStar

Reaction score
Doesn’t make sense, take away the defensive coordinator from his defensive duties. While the offensive coordinator is already on the sideline.
Makes a ton of sense.
Joe Whitt has already proven he can run the defense.

Quinn is a former HC who has experience in the Saints division, so tons of experience and familiarity.

Kellen is still very much finding his way as an OC, he has struggled the last few weeks (Atlanta aside), more responsibility for a young OC who has never coached before isn't sensible, especially on short notice.

Kellen will get his chance but he isn't ready yet.

Besides I very much like knowing there is a Head Coach that can reel Kellen in if he forgets about his 2 HBs.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
Both of their backs are just ready to come back come this Dallas game.