Signed by Cowboys Eric Scott Jr. signed

jujoboys

Reaction score
Will Eric Scott Jr. be talented enough + have the strength of will to supplant either Joseph or Wright?
He could literally just show up and be breathing and be just as good as those two at covering receivers. Currently the only thing either one of those 2 guys bring to the table is KJ on special teams.

Motorola

Reaction score
He could literally just show up and be breathing and be just as good as those two at covering receivers. Currently the only thing either one of those 2 guys bring to the table is KJ on special teams.
Wright played in only 7 games last season (weeks 8 &12, 14-18) and was inactive for the playoffs.
Along with Lewis and Brown returning from injuries (both to PUP/IR status?) - CB competition will be very interesting this summer.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
He will be 25 when the season start. I wonder what the plan is for him. Not impressed with his highlight tape.
I heard this nonsense when Newman was drafted. Newman played 9 years for the Cowboys and 6 years for Zimmer in stops at Cincinnati & Minnesota. 5 of those Zimmer years he was still very good.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I heard this nonsense when Newman was drafted. Newman played 9 years for the Cowboys and 6 years for Zimmer in stops at Cincinnati & Minnesota. 5 of those Zimmer years he was still very good.
You are comparing Scott to Newman. :huh: :facepalm:

Rayman70

Reaction score
I tried ordering a Vaughn jersey but they only come in kid sizes.
R.d85bbef5d4c63e00f6076350175f04a0

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Will Eric Scott Jr. be talented enough + have the strength of will to supplant either Joseph or Wright?
I don’t see it but shouldn’t be hard based on how they’ve played. Wright has looked better than Joseph at corner but Joseph has turned into a damn good special teams player. In order to make this team they both need to play special teams.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Newman was the 4th pick in the draft and considered the top cornerback. Scott was considered a UDFA before the draft.