Signed by Cowboys Eric Scott Jr. signed

montgod

Reaction score
Wright played in only 7 games last season (weeks 8 &12, 14-18) and was inactive for the playoffs.
Along with Lewis and Brown returning from injuries (both to PUP/IR status?) - CB competition will be very interesting this summer.
Brown? He's not under contract. Have you heard he was signed? I don't think he'll be returning imo

jujoboys

Reaction score
Wright played in only 7 games last season (weeks 8 &12, 14-18) and was inactive for the playoffs.
Along with Lewis and Brown returning from injuries (both to PUP/IR status?) - CB competition will be very interesting this summer.
Yes, and Wright was dreadful along with Joseph. The fact that they couldn't perform at CB was the reason we had to sign scrubs like Trayvon Mullen, etc off the streets and move Israel Mukuamua from safety to CB. The good news with all of that is that I think we figured out we have a potentially good player in Mukuamua. I'm very comfortable going into the season with Diggs, Gilmore, Bland, Lewis (if we keep him), Mukuamua (if he moves to CB permanently) and letting the rookie Scott take up the other spot. At this point, Wright and Joseph have to earn their way onto the roster by being able to play CB effectively. We still have CJ Goodwin taking up a roster spot as a special teams ace that can't play CB. We don't need a roster full of those guys.

rambo2

Reaction score
We need to thank Zeke for giving us the money to sign our draft class.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Brown? He's not under contract. Have you heard he was signed? I don't think he'll be returning imo
I wouldn't be shocked if he was signed after week 1, or at some point maybe in October

That's a tough injury in general, but it also happened at a tough time in the season to be ready for the next. It's hard to expect he'll be physically ready for gameplay until close to December, but you could do a lot worse for veteran injury insurance.