ESPN´S Todd McShay´s latest Mock Draft

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Most of these top RB's, including Stewart, all come from these weird spread offenses that opened huge holes for them. I really wish there was a top guy who ran from a traditional offense in college, but that's getting more and more rare these days.

starfrombirth

Reaction score
I have a sneaky suspicion (sp?) that we are going to be a lot more spread this year as well. Remember this is a copy cat league and we were killed by the spread offense. We don't have the cornerbacks to match up with it and neither do many other teams. Watch and see.:D

alancdc

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2036908 said:
Jones over Stewart?

His explaination of the 28 pick makes no sense to me.

Does everyone that would take STEWART over Jones feel good about his foot surgery? Just curious as I think both are good backs, and I don't really understand what the problem is with drafting Jones?

Hoofbite

Reaction score
alancdc;2037606 said:
Does everyone that would take STEWART over Jones feel good about his foot surgery? Just curious as I think both are good backs, and I don't really understand what the problem is with drafting Jones?

I feel fine about his surgery. If he can work out at the combine like he did with the injury, I don't see how it could be much of a problem when healed.