ESPN Absolutely Craps ALL OVER Philly Fans

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Wonder if anyone else saw this?

They pretty much called Philly fans as stupid as can be. They were talking about how the Philly fans have called for Reid to be canned and called for McNabb to be exiled and TJ says "sometimes I don't know why he wants to be there". (referring to McNabb)

Berman ends the segment with something along the lines of "I guarantee that if the Eagles fans get a new coach, he won't be better than Reid and they won't find a better option than McNabb. Don't be stupid Philly".

StylisticS

Reaction score
Yeah I seen it. As much as I enjoy people ragging on Philly fans. It just shows that this crew is so far behind Fox and CBS, it's not funny. I don't care how you feel about fans. Talk about the game at hand. At least show that you can analyze a game w/o crapping on something that's irrelevant.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
and the excuse making for McFlabb never ceases with that channel, especially with Tom Jackson. Maybe those two should get a room.

StylisticS

Reaction score
And the ESPN gameday crew is at it again.

They asked Tom and Chris if the Cowboys are back and Tom said maybe and they showed a different mentality and Chris thought that the desperation would last longer. But with the TO interview over the week, Chris is saying that they are no longer desperation and they "leaked" and no, they aren't back.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
I don't know why anyone watches ESPN.

The Fox guys pretty much said McNabb not knowing that rule is unforgivable, and that Reid should've noticed that his team had no urgency in the OT period.

JPM

Reaction score
dbair1967;2436026 said:
and the excuse making for McFlabb never ceases with that channel, especially with Tom Jackson. Maybe those two should get a room.
It's beyond old and really sickening. I can't watch ESPN gameday anymore.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
i havent watched Sunday Countdown for more than 5 seconds too much. I love that they ragged on eagles fans but those idiots on that show still suck

JPM

Reaction score
Quick some one check Tom Jackson's pulse, McNabb was benched.

Aikbach

Reaction score
Reid has I think worn out his schtick in Philly, time to blow up that team, McNabb is past his hey day.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
JPM;2436974 said:
It's beyond old and really sickening. I can't watch ESPN gameday anymore.

Cant wait to see the massive excuse making after today. Should be really fun!

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
JPM;2437305 said:
Quick some one check Tom Jackson's pulse, McNabb was benched.

he's reportedly on his way to Baltimore right now to hold Mcbaby's hand for him, give him some close personal attention.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dbair1967;2437878 said:
Cant wait to see the massive excuse making after today. Should be really fun!
The first excuse out of McNabb:

"I didn't know the head coach could bench me."

The second excuse will come from Brian Dawkins:

"Everyone's ragging on Donovan, but I didn't know that could happen either. So, I guess we're all idiots."

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
DallasEast;2437903 said:
The first excuse out of McNabb:

"I didn't know the head coach could bench me."

The second excuse will come from Brian Dawkins:

"Everyone's ragging on Donovan, but I didn't know that could happen either. So, I guess we're all idiots."

First quote :lmao: :lmao:

Second quote :lmao:

I remember back when Garcia was QBing the Eagles and he led them to a game winning FG in 1st round of playoffs.... McNabb can be seen giving a halfhearted fist pump with a facial expression of disappointment... he looked sad that they made the FG.

What a bum.