News: ESPN: Alfred Morris, Darren McFadden eager to show they still have it

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Action not words. Show me don't tell me.

Being completely honest, I can't see why the article would generate your response. They are required by league rules to make themselves available to the media and were answering questions posed by them. The answers to the media questions were confident (which is valid considering they have both been lead backs in the NFL), but not arrogant in any way. Plus they cannot physically line up and play until Sunday. So why the shade?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Being completely honest, I can't see why the article would generate your response. They are required by league rules to make themselves available to the media and were answering questions posed by them. The answers to the media questions were confident (which is valid considering they have both been lead backs in the NFL), but not arrogant in any way. Plus they cannot physically line up and play until Sunday. So why the shade?
The more honest response would have been what Marshawn Lynch use to do... "I'm just hear to avoid being fined". I don't want to hear them talk about "still having it". Until they prove it on the field it's just talk until they back it up.

I'll do me and you do you. Don't worry about where I throw shade. Got it? :cool:

JohnnyHopkins

Reaction score
The more honest response would have been what Marshawn Lynch use to do... "I'm just hear to avoid being fined". I don't want to hear them talk about "still having it". Until they prove it on the field it's just talk until they back it up.

I'll do me and you do you. Don't worry about where I throw shade. Got it? :cool:

You commented on a public forum which opens you up to the comments of others. If that is a bother then you should consider refraining from posting, but expecting me to refrain simply because an anonymous user on a forum has told me to is not going to end up the way you had hoped.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You commented on a public forum which opens you up to the comments of others. If that is a bother then you should consider refraining from posting, but expecting me to refrain simply because an anonymous user on a forum has told me to is not going to end up the way you had hoped.
It's not a bother. I'm more than happy to converse with those that choose to. But when they struggle with comprehension, I don't have the patience to help them keep up. I'm not your special ed teacher so don't expect me to help you.

JohnnyHopkins

Reaction score
It's not a bother. I'm more than happy to converse with those that choose to. But when they struggle with comprehension, I don't have the patience to help them keep up. I'm not your special ed teacher so don't expect me to help you.

Attempting insults to change the narrative is a fruitless tactic when I have absolutely no vested interest in your feelings towards me. If you have no valid reason for your original post then you simply don't. I am fine with that.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Attempting insults to change the narrative is a fruitless tactic when I have absolutely no vested interest in your feelings towards me. If you have no valid reason for your original post then you simply don't. I am fine with that.
Insults? I'm sorry you are so sensitive about your own inadequacies but again I don't have the patience to help you keep up. Next time just remember I'm a jerk. ;)

JohnnyHopkins

Reaction score
Insults? I'm sorry you are so sensitive about your own inadequacies but again I don't have the patience to help you keep up. Next time just remember I'm a jerk. ;)

The attempts to insult keep coming. I doubt you are a jerk even though you are trying to present yourself as such.