Espn Analyst Are Complete Morons And Cowboy Haters..

Reaction score
Let me start off by saying that Terrell Owens was right when he said that ESPN's ratings must be down always looking to create some kind of story.

On ESPN, or better known as BSPN are talking about the Cowboys and are talking that "the Cowboys are in trouble",(Trey Wingo) "The Cowboys are not a SuperBowl team".( Shaun King) "Turmoil In Big D"( Floyd Reeves, former GM from the Titians, who drafted Pacman).

How the hell do they come up with this crap? What turmoil? What trouble?

The Cowboys(4-2) are 1/2 game out of second place with the Skins who are 4-2 as well. The Giants are 4-1 and played one less game because of they had their bye week. The Eagles are 3-3 and in last place.

Yep! The Cowboys are in serious trouble!

I am sitting here watching NFL Live :bang2: :banghead: listening to Shaun King whom was a huge bust and knows squat about being good in football. " The Cowboys are not a SuperBowl team". "If the Cowboys are going to the SuperBowl in Tampa, they will have to do it hanging with ME".

UMMMMMM, I am sure most of the people in the Cowboys organization don't even know who Shaun King is.

Then they started to talk about the trade the Cowboys made, getting Roy Williams. " The Cowboys over-paid for a guy who's numbers are no better that Patrick Crayton".

Are you freak'n serious?:bang2: Look, I am not a huge Roy Williams fan but anybody saying that RW is not a upgrade over Patrick Crayton is just flat out stupid. That must be ESPN!

" The Cowboys gave up way to much for a guy that hasn't had the production from a former first rounder".

:laugh2: :laugh2: Let me see, the Cowboys gave up a first rounder. O.K. tell me what WR in the up coming draft will be a sure thing? Well, there is none! It takes about 3 years for a WR to come into their own.

This is a win a SuperBowl team, this year!

The Cowboys also gave up a third and a sixth rounder,. Whoopie do! The Cowboys can easily recope both of the by either trading down in round two, for example or by trading a guy like Patrick Crayton or another veteran.

Now, I have to agree with one thing that they said was his contract was a little high, giving him a 20 million signing bonus. Not sure he is worth that much but I am sure that they will re-do his contract in a few years to few up cap-space.

Now, here is the kicker. How does Roy Williams fit in Dallas?"He may not be a fit", Floyd Reeves. "Roy Williams hasn't been productive in Detroit", Reeves said.

Yo! Old man Reeves, you serious? How many games have the Detriot Lions have won in the last ten years? YOU JUST CAN'T WIN IN DETROIT!

How does RW's fit, he asks? Well, first teams will have to pick their poison. Play Cover2, Cowboys will run Barber or look for Witten in the middle of the field. Play Man-Coverage, LOL! One-on-one, well can't see many teams doing that. Zone-coverage, I can see that. Problem with that is the Cowboys will take what you give them. BTW, RW and Owens are awesome once they get the ball in their hands, YAC.

Reeves, was fired for what? He sucks!

It just amazing how many Cowboy haters are out there, especially ESPN..AKA.. BSPN.

Sorry for the vent but just sick ESPN just doing whatever they want to stir the pot. I am done watching BSPN for good. :espn:
Shaun"I Really Suck AS A QB", says "The Cowboys are an 8-8 and 9-7 written all over it".

Trey"I never played football before", says since the Cowboys have not won a playoff game in a long time, scale back your expectations.

Hey Trey, your a freak'n tool! Trey Wingo must of been in the Chess Club.

What makes these guys experts? I have no idea.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
They see the injury bug as a meltdown thats why.

This is their opportunity to blame these upcoming struggles on TO/Pacman/Jerrry/Wade/ Jessica/ and who ever else.

They know we are about to struggle because we lost our most important player and a lot of key pieces for about a month.

If we come out of this 2-1 than watch out.

jdnelson103

Reaction score
I couldn't agree more. I usually like Trey Wingo, but how can he say they need to "scale back your expectations"? Wasn't he one predicting the Cowboys to be in the Super Bowl? When did you ever hear one of the players or coaches saying they expect to be there? In fact, everytime they were asked, they said they just wanted to get to the playoffs and win a game first. The media and fans were the ones with the expectations.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
CATCH17;2342096 said:
They see the injury bug as a meltdown thats why.

This is their opportunity to blame these upcoming struggles on TO/Pacman/Jerrry/Wade/ Jessica/ and who ever else.

They know we are about to struggle because we lost our most important player and a lot of key pieces for about a month.

If we come out of this 2-1 than watch out.

If we come out 2-1 with out Romo then we will win the superbowl with out a doubt.

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
i think the turmoil they are referring to is T newman out, pacman suspended again, TO unhappy and yelling at teammates, romo out, coming off a second NFC loss where they were favored....probably forgot a thing or 2.

as for RW, its hard as an outsider to disagree with what they said. dallas did pay a steep price for a guy who has one decent season in the league, even being stuck in detroit. his numbers really arent that much better than crayton. it just seems like a jerry jones 'i gotta have this texas guy i've always wanted', desparate but unnecessary move.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
Seems like this is a 10 year old story. Why are pple still surprised by this revelation.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
riggo;2342115 said:
i think the turmoil they are referring to is T newman out, pacman suspended again, TO unhappy and yelling at teammates, romo out, coming off a second NFC loss where they were favored....probably forgot a thing or 2.

as for RW, its hard as an outsider to disagree with what they said. dallas did pay a steep price for a guy who has one decent season in the league, even being stuck in detroit. his numbers really arent that much better than crayton. it just seems like a jerry jones 'i gotta have this texas guy i've always wanted', desparate but unnecessary move.

Did anyone on your sideline yell at the lineman for that bone head play??? Cause Gurode should have dove on the ball and he just stood their like a ****ing moron.....

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And for the record, the idiot's name is Floyd Reese.

(just to make sure that the right idiot gets proper blame)

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I think we'll come out of this 2-1. When we go into our bye at 6-3 we'll be in a perfect situation to make a push in the second half of the year after we get out guys, Romo/Felix/Newman back.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
http://i18.***BLOCKED***/albums/b133/BrAinPaiNt/ItsNotFair.jpg

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
riggo;2342115 said:

We'll see. But at the end of the year when he's making a Probowl push because he's got a guy like TO on the otherside and Witten in the middle, we'll see how many will be willing to admit they were wrong.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
jdnelson103;2342098 said:
I couldn't agree more. I usually like Trey Wingo, but how can he say they need to "scale back your expectations"? Wasn't he one predicting the Cowboys to be in the Super Bowl? When did you ever hear one of the players or coaches saying they expect to be there? In fact, everytime they were asked, they said they just wanted to get to the playoffs and win a game first. The media and fans were the ones with the expectations.

Wingo is a big-time Cowboys fan. But it wouldn't be good TV to watch an obvious homer of one team anchor an NFL show.

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2342137 said:
We'll see. But at the end of the year when he's making a Probowl push because he's got a guy like TO on the otherside and Witten in the middle, we'll see how many will be willing to admit they were wrong.

RW may flourish in dallas. but if he needs 2 admittedly GREAT players like TO and witten on either side of him to finally make an impact in the NFL, how good is he really?

as someone whose a fan of a team thats been through this- draft picks for average players, but with tons of potential!-, it seems dallas pulled a 'snyder' here. ;)

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
riggo;2342197 said:
RW may flourish in dallas. but if he needs 2 admittedly GREAT players like TO and witten on either side of him to finally make an impact in the NFL, how good is he really?

as someone whose a fan of a team thats been through this- draft picks for average players, but with tons of potential!-, it seems dallas pulled a 'snyder' here. ;)

We're talking about a guy who is a proven Pro Bowl receiver here.

And its not a snyder move because its not completely boneheaded.

Dallas doesn't have but maybe 1 or 2 holes. 1 of those 2 holes were filled.

We can afford to overpay a little because we dont need much of anything.

We were going to target a receiver on draft day anyways. We got a receiver thats better than anything coming out and hopefully we wont be drafting in the mid 1st round anyways.

We just got a bigtime player and added him to our bigtime offense.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
riggo;2342115 said:

How is TO 'unhappy' and 'yelling at teammates'?

He was the first guy to welcome Roy Williams to Dallas and looks forward to playing with him. Sounds 'happy' to me.

As for 'yelling at teammates'? When the O-line is playing as poorly as they were, someone needs to tell them about it. I give Owens credit for stepping up. But of course since it's Owens, it must be a bad thing...

riggo said:

They paid a high price, but they did so for a guy who's as talented as any receiver in the league. They paid for a sure thing rather than a rookie question mark. They paid for a player now rather than later. And nobody does well in Detroit, that place is a life-sucking sewer. His numbers aren't better this year but the guy has made the Pro Bowl despite Detroit's ineptitude and is in the prime of his career.

But I wouldn't expect the fanbase who cheered the Brandon Lloyd move to understand.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
stasheroo;2342260 said:
How is TO 'unhappy' and 'yelling at teammates'?

He was the first guy to welcome Roy Williams to Dallas and looks forward to playing with him. Sounds 'happy' to me.

As for 'yelling at teammates'? When the O-line is playing as poorly as they were, someone needs to tell them about it. I give Owens credit for stepping up. But of course since it's Owens, it must be a bad thing...

Hes a leader on this team and at some point we have to let him be that leader.

Screw what ESPN makes of it. The guy has proven himself to me. Hes been a team guy the entire time he has been here.

The guy isn't just liked in the locker room either. He is loved.

He wants a championship to help validate all of his accomplishments and nothing more.

Reaction score
CATCH17;2342215 said:
We're talking about a guy who is a proven Pro Bowl receiver here.

And its not a snyder move because its not completely boneheaded.

Dallas doesn't have but maybe 1 or 2 holes. 1 of those 2 holes were filled.

We can afford to overpay a little because we dont need much of anything.

We were going to target a receiver on draft day anyways. We got a receiver thats better than anything coming out and hopefully we wont be drafting in the mid 1st round anyways.

We just got a bigtime player and added him to our bigtime offense.

:bow: