ESPN Analytics Chances to Win

tomsanders921

Reaction score

Kinda surprised Cowboys are that much of a favorite.

I'm expecting a very close game.

Let's go Cowboys!

BUCS have been terrible all year. They haven't beat really any good teams outside of week 1

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tenor.gif

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I'd argue that the Bucs are the 13th most talented team in the playoffs right in front of Seattle. If you took the logos off the teams helmets today and played 10 games the blue team wins 9 out of 10.

Cowboys0988

Reaction score

Let's go Cowboys!

Is this the same ESPN about 6 weeks ago that gave the Cowboys a 45% chance of winning the Super Bowl?

JJHLH1

Reaction score
I’m surprised we have that high a chance of winning.

If I had to guess I’d predict a close game with the cowboys making a major mistake late (a turnover, costly penalty, or clock mismanagement) which costs them the game.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Cowboys should win, they are better. There are no excuses for a loss tonight, they are as healthy as anybody else going into the playoffs.

Also, Dallas can lose to anyone because they can’t get out of their own way. We’ll see in about six hours!

plymkr

Reaction score

Let's go Cowboys!

I feel we win by a comfortable margin if we play our game. I don't feel we have to play our absolute best but if we play to 75% of our potential we should win. I feel everyone is focusing on the Tom Brady mystique and not as much on the Bucs haven't been good this year and are just as inconsistent as us. Well they've been more consistent than us, consistently average or below average.

We win if we don't beat ourselves. My only concern is we beat ourselves and can't get over the playoff mental block. If this was a regular season game then there wouldn't be much stress.

Creeper

Reaction score
The problem with this is the Cowboys have a split personality. What if the team that lost to Washington shows up? Then there is a 0% chance Dallas wins. This is our problem. We have no idea what kind of performance the Cowboys will give us tonight.

I expect it will be a close game because the Bucs have been there before and know what it takes to win.