ESPN At It Again... Say It Could Be Owens Last Game Against Philly...

Reaction score
Watching ESPNNews Monday Quarterback.... they always have to start crap. They were talking about the Cowboys chances to get into the playoffs and mentioned the Philly game and they just said this Philly game could be his last with the Cowboys.

ESPN sucks and never will learn!

Owens isn't going anywhere.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Wow. Well let's just prove them wrong. We did it on Sunday. Let's do it on Saturday. I'm not even getting riled up anymore about BSPN. I haven't watched it since Thursday and I don't plan on watching them anytime soon.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
*Shrugs* They're going into heavy damage control mode at this point I'm sure. Their reporter has been exposed as potentially being a liar and has been made to look foolish and along with all that they didn't get the ending to last nights game that they needed which was a Cowboys loss.

Now they're going into their heavy spin mode to try and salvage their mistake.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
All these talking heads talk out of their behinds. Nobody is going to call them out when their predictions and assumptions don't come to be.

I am so incredibly sick of ESPN and what they stand for. I have went without watching ESPN for months at a time.....after Werder and all these idiots and the way they've ran with all this crap....i will not watch ESPN until the moment that Dallas wins the superbowl.....just to see them eat all their words.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
The Cowboys are big business. We get ratings no matter what. The Boys are always a story and the media are always going to generate what they can. TO is always a story, too.

I am annoyed with them and some others but it's not a big deal. No one got arrested or shot or suspended.

Embrace the hate. I understand that so well now.

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
jobberone;2496614 said:
The Cowboys are big business. We get ratings no matter what. The Boys are always a story and the media are always going to generate what they can. TO is always a story, too.

I am annoyed with them and some others but it's not a big deal. No one got arrested or shot or suspended.

Embrace the hate. I understand that so well now.

Me too...nuff said.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2496536 said:
Watching ESPNNews Monday Quarterback.... they always have to start crap. They were talking about the Cowboys chances to get into the playoffs and mentioned the Philly game and they just said this Philly game could be his last with the Cowboys.

ESPN sucks and never will learn!

Owens isn't going anywhere.

If you think about.. they predict a Terrell Owens exit out of Dallas EVERY year.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
I wonder if they have guy that just sits around and drums up ideas for stories about the Cowboys...thinking of ways to circumvent responsible journalism while still creating nationally earth shattering stories.

I'd imagine that position would lie somewhere just underneath CEO.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
But, but, but it's an angle for us shills and sheep! If they say it...it must have merit, right?

:rolleyes:

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
I'll laugh @ ESPN if TO gets an extension at the end of the season!!

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
like i said yesterday ESPN is not gonna stop... they are just gonna continue to make themselves look like fools making up more and more ****!

Skin

Reaction score
Last night, after the win, I made the mistake of tuning into ESPN to get the gist of their coverage. Suffice to say, I will not make that mistake again.

The one I am most disappointed in is Trent Dilfer. I used to have respect for that guy, but last night he started saying how, that after the game, Tony looked "tired" and it appeared that the drama was wearing on him. How can he make that statement? He doesn't know Romo and he has not spoken to him. He looked tired and hurt to me too, but that is probably due to the fact that he had just played an NFL football game and had a back contusion.

Also, when Romo made the point in this post game PC about how media blows stories out of proportion in the week leading up to a game, the ESPN-bots don't mention that and immediately infer that because Tony didn't call Ed Werder a liar, something must have happened, which proved their point. ESPN is no better than E! Entertainment TV. Wait, it's worse because E! typically shows a bunch of hot chicks.

If you continue to watch ESPN, you need your head checked.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
bbgun;2496727 said:
Did you hear the fans last night? That's fine with us.

Before or after the game?

:laugh2: Before the truth was revealed or after? Take your pick...

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Da Hammer;2496722 said:
like i said yesterday ESPN is not gonna stop... they are just gonna continue to make themselves look like fools making up more and more ****!

Sadly, they don't look like fools to most people. I used to believe everything ESPN said until I started to branch out and get information form different sources. It's unreal how much information I used to miss out on.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
5Stars;2496734 said:
Before or after the game?

:laugh2: Before the truth was revealed or after? Take your pick...

I watched the game. What did he do that would merit applause?