ESPN At It Again... Say It Could Be Owens Last Game Against Philly...

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Owens is NOT going anywhere. BSPN and the other mediots are foolish to think otherwise.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
bbgun;2496738 said:
I watched the game. What did he do that would merit applause?

Well, good question? What did he do to lose the game?

:confused: I mean, if there was all this big mess, why the win?

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Dallas;2496751 said:
Owens is NOT going anywhere. BSPN and the other mediots are foolish to think otherwise.

Nope not going anywhere. He's not nearly the problem the media makes him out to be. It's hard to shake a reputation though. And the media is going to milk TO and the Cowboys as hard as they can. Think of it as a positive. If we weren't so good then they wouldn't love to hate.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
tomson75;2496735 said:
Sadly, they don't look like fools to most people. I used to believe everything ESPN said until I started to branch out and get information form different sources. It's unreal how much information I used to miss out on.
i admit i used to do the same lol thinkin since they are a network dedicated to non sports all day that they actually knew what they were talking about. and actually i think for a while they werent bad they actually did their job in reporting the facts and reporting just pure sports. but now they have turned into nothing more than a gossip network that makes crap up for pure ratings. and its quite sad that they would do that and the ultimate example of this transformation is trent difler. the guy started out fantastic, i really loved how great he was and talkin X's and O's as well as explaining with great detail how teams react to certain in game situations. but the last few weeks he has turned into another sheep of ESPN talkin about crap he knows nothing about and talking about things that have nothing to do with playing football. im very disappointed in his transformation but i guess i shouldnt be surprised...

tyke1doe

Reaction score
YoMick;2496681 said:
If you think about.. they predict a Terrell Owens exit out of Dallas EVERY year.

One day they will be right. Either by retirement, injury or T.O.'s own doing. But they will be right.

Aint the prediction game fun. ;)

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
tyke1doe;2496887 said:
One day they will be right. Either by retirement, injury or T.O.'s own doing. But they will be right.

Aint the prediction game fun. ;)

Yep...that's some outstanding journalism right there. The ol' 'one of these days i'll be right, so I'll keep reporting it until I am' routine. ;)

ringmaster

Reaction score
BigDinAZ;2496716 said:
I'll laugh @ ESPN if TO gets an extension at the end of the season!!
Owens, did get an extension during the offseason this past summer.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
They've been saying he'd be gone since the day he got here. It's 3 years and counting...

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2496536 said:
Watching ESPNNews Monday Quarterback.... they always have to start crap. They were talking about the Cowboys chances to get into the playoffs and mentioned the Philly game and they just said this Philly game could be his last with the Cowboys.

ESPN sucks and never will learn!

Owens isn't going anywhere.

Id say good riddance

Daudr

Reaction score
tomson75;2496694 said:
I wonder if they have guy that just sits around and drums up ideas for stories about the Cowboys...thinking of ways to circumvent responsible journalism while still creating nationally earth shattering stories.

I'd imagine that position would lie somewhere just underneath CEO.

They do - his name is Ed Werder.

BoysFanInAustin

Reaction score
ESPN has got it all wrong....when in fact when TO and the Cowboys beat Philly in the season finale....It will be Donovan McNabb's last game in an Eagle uniform!

:starspin