News: ESPN: Brady 'happy' with choice, but 'never say never'

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Come to Dallas Tom. If you can't win here, then we know it will never happen again.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
What are the cap implications of parting with Dak and signing da GOAT?

They are irrelevant.

Dallas would have to trade for his rights (he retired under contract), he'd have to want to play for Dallas (why would he?), and Jerry would have to admit he was wrong.

bewp7

Reaction score
i wonder how old he would have to be for no one to be intrested in him for a come back

48 or 50 maybe???

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
i wonder how old he would have to be for no one to be intrested in him for a come back

48 or 50 maybe???

As long as he has the arm and isn’t an injury risk, teams will be interested. It’s not like he relies on his athleticism.

I legitimately think he could play and take teams to the playoffs until he’s 50.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
As long as he has the arm and isn’t an injury risk, teams will be interested. It’s not like he relies on his athleticism.

I legitimately think he could play and take teams to the playoffs until he’s 50.

I mean i did not see a Downturn in his play this year at all so probaly right.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Brady is leaving himself an out in case his family only thought they wanted to be around him all the time.

"Mommy, I didn't realize it before but Daddy is kind of a dork"

"Sweetie, I told you, Queen Giselle, not Mommy, and yes, he is but he's taller than I am and almost as rich so he can spend his own money".

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Brady is leaving himself an out in case his family only thought they wanted to be around him all the time.

"Mommy, I didn't realize it before but Daddy is kind of a dork"

"Sweetie, I told you, Queen Giselle, not Mommy, and yes, he is but he's taller than I am and almost as rich so he can spend his own money".
Gonna be funny when Brady realizes he hates kids....can't wait to get back onto the field.