Video: ESPN: Can the Giants still win the division?

silver

Reaction score
I think Dallas has won 5 of the last 6 games in New York.

yes, with a top 5 QB, WR & RB, and all of those wins were hard fought. The last two years we won over there with a combined 6 points of margin of victory.

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
The team that will have the best divisional record will win the division. No team is going to run away with it based on whom they play in the next couple of weeks.

erod

Reaction score
yes, with a top 5 QB, WR & RB, and all of those wins were hard fought. The last two years we won over there with a combined 6 points of margin of victory.

True, but this time we'll have one of the best pass rushes in the NFL finally intact against a terrible offensive line and a rattled QB. Plus, McClain will shore up the linebackers for what the Giants want to do on the ground.

I see 17 points or less from the Giants.

silver

Reaction score
True, but this time we'll have one of the best pass rushes in the NFL finally intact against a terrible offensive line and a rattled QB. Plus, McClain will shore up the linebackers for what the Giants want to do on the ground.

I see 17 points or less from the Giants.

I understand your logic. I'm just pointing out that with division rivals all bets are off. Even in bad years teams rise up to the challenge, especially at New York. They're always tough to beat over there dating back to the Landry years.

BTW our avg score our last 5 games (all wins) is 30-25. The avg score the last five times we made the trip up there is 25-23 in our favor.

Reaction score
If Eli plays like he did against the Eagles, we win this game easily. The problem is that Eli always seems to play well against us and that will make this game tough. The key to this game will be the pressure this d-line can put on Manning. We need to get to his face early and often. Hardy, Gregory and the rest have to dominate the LOS. Do that and Manning will make his mistakes.