ESPN.com Vote on Your Team's 2006 Record

aznhalf

Reaction score
If fans were always right, according to that we'll be going 14-2. =D

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
I just picked what I thought we would get and I got 13-3. For some reason though, I think the highest we can get is 11-5.

Gamebreaker

Benched
Reaction score
theogt said:
Hey, Commanders fans seem to think they'll lose in week 2 as well.

If you vote on the Commanders schedule, you'll see Skins fans actually think they'll sweep the Cowboys. Just as Cowboys fans think they'll sweep the Skins. Both fans' voting is in the 80-90% win percentage for each team's home game.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Not alot of people seem to think we can win at New York and at Texas Stadium-East.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
DragonCowboy said:
I just picked what I thought we would get and I got 13-3. For some reason though, I think the highest we can get is 11-5.

I think 12-4 would be the sign of a good season. But I agree, 11-5 would not be bad. I dont think any team in the NFC East is going to win more than 11 games, and htats just because they play in the NFC East. Playing Washington, Philly, and NY a combined 6 times assures you at least 2 losses.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
I have us splitting with the Giants and Commanders, losing to the Jags and Colts, and probably losing another one somewhere along the way in a game we should win. 11-5 is my prediction.