News: ESPN: Cowboys coaches fear firings

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I don't want a big name coach, you can keep Gruden, and Cowher, pluck someone from the college ranks and see what he can do---see avi for my hope.

The jones family will eat a young coach alive. They will have no chance.

Dirtjunkie

Reaction score
I don't want a big name coach, you can keep Gruden, and Cowher, pluck someone from the college ranks and see what he can do---see avi for my hope.

LOL, whats the odds we could get Saban, probably take 5 minutes before the egos killed each other....

TVMan

Reaction score
Best realistic guess based on the GM's tendencies.

HC, Zimmer
OC, Kubiak
DC, a Zimmer protege

Turtle0986

Reaction score
I say if they cant make it to the post season this year then by all means fire em. At this point it cant hurt to have a change of coaching staff

jnday

Reaction score
I'll say it again, this story isn't true.
Why not? What part isn't true? It may not be what you want to hear, but Dallas deserves a better coach than Garrett. He has done nothing to improve this team during his stay.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The fact is, they did win and Foles IMO, is going to be their QB of the future and is a very good QB. They have one of the best RB's in the league and they have WR's that get open and they are not afraid to stretch the field. I'm not fond of making excuses for other teams wins. The Eagles are a team on the rise - no question about it.

Are we?

The Commanders were the team on the rise last year :)

khiladi

Reaction score
I don't know why this stuff is coming out on game day. Stupidity on our FO; who are more and likely the source for this information. If you're going to fire Garrett let him call the plays at least.

He already did, for six years and sucked.

jnday

Reaction score
The jones family will eat a young coach alive. They will have no chance.
I agree. A college coach will be eat alive in Dallas. Trying to find the next big thing by hiring an unproven coach will result in more years of failure.