News: ESPN: Cowboys' Elliott raring to face Seattle 'right now

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys' Elliott raring to face Seattle 'right now

i

Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott is feeling rested and fresh entering Saturday's wild-card playoff game against the Seahawks after sitting out of the regular-season finale.

Read Full Story

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
I'm sure the rest has benefited him, I expect him to be explosive and punishing come Saturday. Somebody's getting trucked I just hope it doesn't draw flag. I think Saturday will be an all-you-can-eat buffet for Zeke.... forget the popcorn, get your spoon ready.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
"Elliott tied for the NFL lead in 100-yard-rushing games and finished second in scrimmage yards to Saquon Barkley, 2,028 to 2,001."

Uhh... he finished as the NFL rushing leader. Might want to mention that in your article ESPN.

Weird of the writer to mention him being tied for 100 yard games and coming "second" to Barkley in scrimmage yards (which he wouldn't have had he played Sunday lol).

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
"Elliott tied for the NFL lead in 100-yard-rushing games and finished second in scrimmage yards to Saquon Barkley, 2,028 to 2,001."

Uhh... he finished as the NFL rushing leader. Might want to mention that in your article ESPN.

Weird of the writer to mention him being tied for 100 yard games and coming "second" to Barkley in scrimmage yards (which he wouldn't have had he played Sunday lol).
They love barkley

Gridiron Man

"I AM GRIDIRON MAN"
Reaction score

Ya, this guy really emphasises "anal" in the word analyst.

tyke1doe

Reaction score

Actually, the writer, Todd Archer, did. Third paragraph.

The Cowboys opted to sit Elliott in their win against the New York Giants after he had 304 carries for a league-best 1,434 rushing yards and a team-best 77 receptions for 567 yards in 15 games. He had been dealing with nagging injuries throughout the season.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Ya, this guy really emphasises "anal" in the word analyst.

Why would you say Todd Archer is "anal" when he included the fact that Elliott won the rushing title? Or were you referring to something else?

Todd Archer said:
The Cowboys opted to sit Elliott in their win against the New York Giants after he had 304 carries for a league-best 1,434 rushing yards and a team-best 77 receptions for 567 yards in 15 games. He had been dealing with nagging injuries throughout the season.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
There's an advantage to not knowing what you are doing.
Some fans and Linehan don’t understand this. If we are predictable in our play calling it will be much tougher for us to move the ball. Seattle expects us to run on 1st down. They will be playing run defense. We need to throw the ball a lot on 1st downs. When we get their defense thinking pass then we can run over them with Zek.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Does that mean Linehan is gonna abandon the run and get pass happy?

I think balanced attack is the key. As for a team being predictable well Dallas is facing a very predictable offense in the seahawks, they run the ball more than any team in the NFL including Dallas

JReed1000

Reaction score
You ever wonder if Zeke becomes a crutch at times?

I have wondered this out loud. When Zeke is in Linehan is giving him the rock...Its not DAK...Its Linehan. The Giants game is proof that if you not going to go run heavy Dak can still win games by passing. Finding the right mix is the problem. Seattle is gonna stack the box and dare Dak to beat them. He can...with more playaction and roll outs like the last game PLEASE.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Cowboys' Elliott raring to face Seattle 'right now

i

Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott is feeling rested and fresh entering Saturday's wild-card playoff game against the Seahawks after sitting out of the regular-season finale.

Read Full Story
Unleash the dog.

I wish more players would speak like this.

Zeke is a battle tested Spartan.

Love that dude.