News: ESPN: Cowboys' Elliott raring to face Seattle 'right now

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
I think balanced attack is the key. As for a team being predictable well Dallas is facing a very predictable offense in the seahawks, they run the ball more than any team in the NFL including Dallas
I hope they keep running the ball too. Knowing they are probably going to run on early downs we should play the run( common sense), sneak a safety into the box late, run blitz and play man to man. If they are predictable when they run the ball, they will have a hard time running the ball against us.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
I have wondered this out loud. When Zeke is in Linehan is giving him the rock...Its not DAK...Its Linehan. The Giants game is proof that if you not going to go run heavy Dak can still win games by passing. Finding the right mix is the problem. Seattle is gonna stack the box and dare Dak to beat them. He can...with more playaction and roll outs like the last game PLEASE.
Linehan better allow Dak to throw the ball when Seattle stacks the box!!!

nobody

Reaction score
I think balanced attack is the key. As for a team being predictable well Dallas is facing a very predictable offense in the seahawks, they run the ball more than any team in the NFL including Dallas

Everybody but our coaches seem to know that a balanced attack is key.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I THINK we need to spread Seattle out defensively and come out passing with 5 wides. Set Zeke up as we go. Seattle expects a heavy dose of Zeke.