News: ESPN: Cowboys lament decisions by officials after loss

shabazz

Reaction score
Our resident referees unofficial apologist should be showing up here real soon to lecture us that we Cowboys fans are delusional and conspiracy theorists...

.i guess Dee Dee just joined the rest of us fans, broadcasters,journalists, players and coaches that are witnessing the fraud,sham and ineptitude that is NFL officiating......which is now just an oxymoron

Nav22

Reaction score
It’s interesting that 5 different players are basically calling out the refs in that article... when ONE player does that, it makes headlines. When

Almost makes me think Jerry sent word down that they can say whatever they want about the officiating and he’ll cover their ensuing fines.

Happens every year with NBA coaches in between playoff games. We’ll get more of a fair shake in Philly now.
:laugh:

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
If a play results in a fumble then it should be called as such. Players are held accountable for their mistakes. You can take the "loser mentality" echo chamber talking point and shove it.
We don't need any help losing.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I thought there were some bad calls I also think Cowboys did not play very good. There are questionable and bad calls in every game and to win sometimes you have to overcome the calls and frankly Cowboys did little for much of the game.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Goodell and the Refs don't like to be called out for incompetent officiating. Wouldn't be surprised if they took it out on the Cowboys and decided to call a one sided game in favor of the Cardinals.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not really what you hope the team would be concerned about after a thorough defeat. The Cowboys were beaten in all three phases of the game.

conner01

Reaction score
This is a losers mentality. They played like crap. Had a chance in the end but the defense couldn't stop the run.

Yes it was a fumble. But this team didn't deserve to win. The refs are the reason Dallas scored the first TD anyway. They aided them all the way down the field.
This is the very same thing we get dozens of pages of post about every game

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
Just a tactic in sports that almost everyone has done. If officiating was one sided, they will complain hoping that the next game or meeting between the two teams, it will be evenly called because the readers (us) took notice of how bad it was.

Phil Jackson complained about the refs during one playoff run about Rodman ejections that it became somewhat of a national sports story. He got better treatment as the playoffs went along afterwards. It’s not a loser mentality, it’s a mind game that forces refs to give them calls their way.

ghst187

Reaction score
This is a losers mentality. They played like crap. Had a chance in the end but the defense couldn't stop the run.

Yes it was a fumble. But this team didn't deserve to win. The refs are the reason Dallas scored the first TD anyway. They aided them all the way down the field.

agree.
On one hand it’s beyond embarrassing that a billion dollar a year sport won’t hire full time or competent refs and week in and week out they are terrible, inconsistent, and sometimes openly biased…meanwhile the king of the world commish gets a lifetime private jet for him and his family.
But yeah, we got out coached and out played by a focused team (who also happened to be missing its #1 best player and several of its best defenders. Playcalling was not good, Dak was unsure about everything, there was no flow and we couldn’t or wouldn’t run the ball. The only real ramification though of this loss is that we will likely play AZ again instead of the eagles or niners…both were of which are far inferior teams to AZ. Sadly, hard to see us winning more than one game in the playoffs, if that.

phildadon86

Reaction score

They are also the reason Zona scored their first TD as well.

RS12

Reaction score
Can we stop with refs stole it? I thought the Cardinals controlled this game for all but a little towards the end of the third quarter. The Cowboys cut it to 22 to 14 and got the ball back. Then somebody fumbled.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Our resident referees unofficial apologist should be showing up here real soon to lecture us that we Cowboys fans are delusional and conspiracy theorists...

.i guess Dee Dee just joined the rest of us fans, broadcasters,journalists, players and coaches that are witnessing the fraud,sham and ineptitude that is NFL officiating......which is now just an oxymoron

I’ll fill in until he does!

QwAh2R6.jpg

The ball comes out just before the knees touch. But hes down way before the knees ever become a thought. By rule, anything other than hands and knees is down. Like, say, a helmet.