U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oct 20
5:44
PM CT
By Calvin Watkins

Coach Wade Phillips is considering changes to the unit.

He doesn't have many options.

"It depends. You can only take so many to a game," Phillips said. "That's a balancing act of who you have whether you can keep a special teamer and that type of guy. I think we have better guys than we had last year, and it's hurt us these last two games. But I believe it's going to change."

"We moved people around," Phillips said. "We're trying whatever combination we can, to get it resolved."

Read more: http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4673459/kickoff-coverage-changes-might-happen

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;3637606 said:
By Calvin Watkins

"It depends. You can only take so many to a game," Phillips said. "That's a balancing act of who you have whether you can keep a special teamer and that type of guy. I think we have better guys than we had last year, and it's hurt us these last two games. But I believe it's going to change."

"We moved people around," Phillips said. "We're trying whatever combination we can, to get it resolved."

Maybe if they're hurting you...they're not better.

Doomsay

Reaction score
ConcordCowboy;3637635 said:
Maybe if they're hurting you...they're not better.

He's caught himself in a little sunshiny trap. If the players are better then the coaching must be worse or we've just been getting some really bad breaks. :rolleyes:

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Doomsay;3637640 said:
He's caught himself in a little sunshiny trap. If the players are better then the coaching must be worse or we've just been getting some really bad breaks. :rolleyes:

I know.

Good Lord...can this guy just called like it is one time.

Anjinsan

Benched
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;3637606 said:
Oct 20
5:44
PM CTBy Calvin Watkins

Read more: http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4673459/kickoff-coverage-changes-might-happen

Wow, the answer to all our problems. Thanks Wade. Instead of moving people around, why not cut one of em? Oh, that's right, it's your fault like you always say. What a joke we are now. I can't even talk to my non-Cowboy buddies anymore. All they do is laugh.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Change?

"Men! This week, we're gonna tackle!"

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Doomsay;3637640 said:
He was probably meaning that the new (young) guys are still learning but are better.

Doomsay

Reaction score
speedkilz88;3637843 said:
He was probably meaning that the new (young) guys are still learning but are better.

Perhaps, but, stealing somebody else's phrase here, both he and Jerry speak in word salads and they are very difficult to decipher.