ESPN Debate on the NFC East

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2307898 said:
Then maybe it's the Sapp factor. Still trying to get used to him.

Side note: Fox presidential debate with Frank Caliendo. LAME.
Ugh, it was awful. All of these election metaphors are stupid.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I cannot believe I find myself agreeing with Michael Strahan.

He is growing on me.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
zrinkill;2307909 said:

He is growing on me.
Like a wart or a fungus?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
zrinkill;2307909 said:

He is growing on me.
You liked his wrap-up, too? I thought it was great...especially the part about how he wanted T.O. to have superbowl ring, too.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
WoodysGirl;2307930 said:
You liked his wrap-up, too? I thought it was great...especially the part about how he wanted T.O. to have superbowl ring, too.

Yup....

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
When I saw Sheshawn was repping the Cowboys I turned it off and mowed my back yard.

StylisticS

Reaction score
I really couldn't watch more than 30 seconds of it. It was terrible. especially not listening to keyshawn rep the Cowboys.

David276

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2307817 said:
Oh my gosh, put a bullet in it.

Lame.

i hear you, its not just their anti cowboy bias they are just horrible at what they do. to think i used to enjoy watching espn.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
hey guys, i'm at UT, and they won't allow me to download things here, it's incredibly strict.

can anyone give me an idea of what happened?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DragonCowboy;2308250 said:
hey guys, i'm at UT, and they won't allow me to download things here, it's incredibly strict.

can anyone give me an idea of what happened?
The whole skit was a bogus debate involving Tom Jackson representing the Giants, Keyshawn Johnson for the Cowboys, Mike Dikta for the Commanders and Chris Carter for the Eagles. None of their points were very relevant or thought-provoking and the main emphasis was placed on "orchestrated bickering" between Jackson and Johnson. 'Stupid' would be a compliment for what they were trying to accomplish.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
DallasEast;2308289 said:
The whole skit was a bogus debate involving Tom Jackson representing the Giants, Keyshawn Johnson for the Cowboys, Mike Dikta for the Commanders and Chris Carter for the Eagles. None of their points were very relevant or thought-provoking and the main emphasis was placed on "orchestrated bickering" between Jackson and Johnson. 'Stupid' would be a compliment for what they were trying to accomplish.

lol ok. Was KJ bashing the Cowboys all along the way?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DragonCowboy;2308348 said:
lol ok. Was KJ bashing the Cowboys all along the way?
No, but he wasn't exactly defending the Cowboys either. He was just rehashing what Dallas had done during the 90's. He didn't expounded on what the Cowboys of the present brings to the table. Just a lot of wishy-washy stuff that didn't pertain to anything worthy of a professional football discussion involving NFC East teams.