News: ESPN: Dez on facing Cowboys: Water under the bridge

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Dez on facing Cowboys: 'Water under the bridge

i

Ravens receiver Dez Bryant says his release from the Cowboys in 2018 is "water under the bridge," and he's excited to be facing his former team Tuesday. "It's going to be fun," he said.

Read Full Story

Did he call Lee "the snake"?
If so, Lee is a leech, not a snake!:angry:

cern

Reaction score
The egg sucking leech is a great pattern for fly fishing. Very easy to tie.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
One of the most meaningless threads in a sea of meaningless threads.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
i have a penchant for really sticking up for and rooting harder for players that get overly scapegoated.

On this we completely agree. I still feel like the Cowboys did Dez wrong.. They changed the offense and asked him to be a decoy and blocker much of the time then held up his diminished numbers as justification for letting him go. Even the injuries were a result of him putting his body on the line for the team time and time again and even rushing back when he should have stayed sidelined to fully heal because he wanted to help his team. I don't like it when teams use a guy up physically demand that he put his own well being second in the name of the team and then when the injuries catch up to him dog him out for it. I think because of all the times he fought through injury to try and help this team he deserved better. Maybe they still part ways, but it needed to be handled better. But that's just me..

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I blame it on stats prescott for crying about dez in the huddle hurting his fragile feelings.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Good response from dez. Just hope ravens are playing their backup qb. Evens things up a little.

RG3 did pretty decent against the Steelers before tweaking his leg while running. He still finished the game and I'm pretty sure he will be ready to run all over us come game time.

I wouldnt get my Hope's up about back QB

Jipper

Reaction score
I don’t think Dez will finish the season with over 200 yards as a stat total. The guy is washed plus Jackson can’t throw outside the numbers.

yeah you are probably right....but if he did anything this year it would be against us

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Cowboys football is unwatchable at this point. I'm tuning in on Tuesday only to see Dez play.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Dez on facing Cowboys: 'Water under the bridge

i

Ravens receiver Dez Bryant says his release from the Cowboys in 2018 is "water under the bridge," and he's excited to be facing his former team Tuesday. "It's going to be fun," he said.

Read Full Story
If you believe this garbage then I've got a little property I want to sell ya. Monday night when Dez lays his head on the pillow he'll be dreaming of Randy Moss TORCHING the Cowboy's secondary on the GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE. In the dream after each score Moss will pull off his helmet and turn to the crowd in celebration and it will be Dez's face that everyone in the dream sees. Dez is hoping and praying for a 2.0 COMING OUT PARTY!

aria

Reaction score
Dez is such a Cowboys die hard I could easily see him “accidentally” dropping the ball if the game was on the line.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dez Bryant said:
For the most part, it's water under the bridge.
lol. That is like saying, "I usually drive across this bridge all the time without thinking about the river running below it but I do now from time-to-time because it has crested at flood stage."

RonnieT24

Reaction score
RG3 did pretty decent against the Steelers before tweaking his leg while running. He still finished the game and I'm pretty sure he will be ready to run all over us come game time.

I wouldnt get my Hope's up about back QB
Man what game were you watching? RGIII averaged under 4 yards per attempt and didn't even get to 40 yards in the two and a half quarters he played. He was decent in the run game but dude was awful throwing it. But to be fair the wind was howling that day. If you were trying to throw into it you needed a turbocharged arm .. and because it was swirling you never really knew WHEN you were throwing with it or against it.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
Look at Dez showing that he is a bigger man that some posters on here.
Lol at this statement considering the supposed more matured Dez just whined like a little ____ after finding out he couldn't play the Cowboys .
Tweeting out that he quit football over it. What a little baby, we were right to be rid of him