Recommended ESPN E60 Ezekiel Elliott

Solution

Reaction score
Just watched it, I like the kid but his dad was starting to make me cringe.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Awesome video! Looks like he had a great family behind him who always put his best interests, not theirs, ahead of everything.

Solution

Reaction score
Why? All I saw was a father (and a mother) that went 'all in' for the son. What's cringe-worthy about that? The Elliotts are great parents and deserve nothing less than our appreciation of them.

They seemed like amazing parents. I'm in my early 20's so just understand we have varying perspectives on it. They obviously knew what their kid needed to succeed, but I found it odd that his dad followed him to college like that. His dad seemed really dramatic and they sort of overplayed it.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
They seemed like amazing parents. I'm in my early 20's so just understand we have varying perspectives on it. They obviously knew what their kid needed to succeed, but I found it odd that his dad followed him to college like that. His dad seemed really dramatic and they sort of overplayed it.

Your're young. Your perspectives will mature as you get older. Not gonna hold it against you. ;)

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That was really good. Looks like we got a player with great character and like he said a great support system.

JBond

Reaction score
Just watched it, I like the kid but his dad was starting to make me cringe.

How many kids do you have? Love the pick and the family backing him. There is nothing more important than family, especially a loving supportive family.

VirusX

Reaction score
It was a privilege to see this kid play. I travelled all the way to columbus from Dallas to see it! Humble, grounded and an amazing person. Buckeye fans are a great breed in Columbus and their love for him is well founded! I am so happy to see him wearing the star!

MrPhil

Reaction score
Great video, thanks for posting. Had no idea he grew up about 15-20 mins away from me.