Video: ESPN: Every Cowboys coach should be fired if they lose to Eagles! - Ryan Clark

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I barely watch ESPN, but yesterday I had it on for a second and Marcus Spears was saying Garrett was only here because of his relationship with the owner and not because of results. Just caught the end of it, but he said he thought the Basketball Bunch was a bad idea for he locker room even when he played here. So there's another one who isn't a Garrett fan.

But I guess Trent Dilfer knows better.
Can somebody show me another instance of a coach going on dates with select few players? Disgusting

visionary

Reaction score
Considering what's on the line and how this season has gone so far, if they lose in PHL, that will be the worst loss of Garrett's HC career.

there have been so many it would be a really high bar

there was a thread made by someone last week about the most embarrassing losses in Garrett’s tenure and it is a long and sordid list

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Fire all the coaches, have Cowboyzone call the plays and then if we win, sign us up for next year!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You obviously dont watch much football outside of the cowboys either, but we already knew that from your posts
I watch including Saturdays and weekdays about 25-30 hours a week with 3-5 TV’s on at a time in my sports cave.

What I don’t do is listen to many broadcast except the Cowboys with so many games on at once. And I’m totally locally centric in the news I read, watch and listen to in NFL. I don’t play fantasy and have little interest beyond the Cowboys in NFL.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I watch including Saturdays and weekdays about 25-30 hours a week with 3-5 TV’s on at a time in my sports cave.

What I don’t do is listen to many broadcast except the Cowboys with so many games on at once. And I’m totally locally centric in the news I read, watch and listen to in NFL. I don’t play fantasy and have little interest beyond the Cowboys in NFL besides what interest the Cowboys.
You said who is ryan clark. A super bowl champ/former division player. Whatever bro

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You said who is ryan clark. A super bowl champ/former division player. Whatever bro
I see he played for Commanders, Giants and Steelers what 15 years ago. Which makes me even more suspect with any opinion of his on the Cowboys.

He was a Pro bowler like 1 season. Lol

Like who cares who the hell he is. If he’s not Cowboy related whether current , former or locally connected with something vested .. I’m not interested in his BS.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
You obviously dont watch much football outside of the cowboys either, but we already knew that from your posts
tenor.gif

Tussinman

Reaction score
What ? A owner whose active looking for Garrets replacement should fire him if they don't make the playoffs ?

What Ivy League school did Ryan Clark attend to learn how to phantom all these ground breaking statements ?

Whats sad is he probably gets paid six figures to state these ground breaking opinions...... (lol)

What's he gonna say next week ? If you run a red light and kill someone you should go to jail ?:lmao:

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
I don’t watch much national talking heads on the Cowboys . Who is Ryan Clark. Why would Cowboy fans be interested in his opinion?
I dont get it either - these guys should come HERE if they want the real info on who's ballin and who's not.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Eagles barely fielding a team. Garrett loses this game? He should be made to walk back to Dallas. The rest of the coaches also. Maybe they can trade and piggyback until they reach Dallas. You've been warned.LOL

visionary

Reaction score
I see he played for Commanders, Giants and Steelers what 15 years ago. Which makes me even more suspect with any opinion of his on the Cowboys.

He was a Pro bowler like 1 season. Lol

Like who cares who the hell he is. If he’s not Cowboy related whether current , former or locally connected with something vested .. I’m not interested in his BS.

LOL, he was a great player

stop it

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Any chance you’ve got a link? Not that fan paraphrasing isn’t always accurate, but, you know, just in case.
No, but it was during NFL Live, in the afternoon. Not one of the morning shout shows. (I really can't stand those.)

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Welp. here's a different one but it may not sound any better.... Cowboys starts around 2:45 but the good stuff is at 3:22