ESPN: First Take on Marvin Harrison

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
They just said the rumor on the street is that Marvin Harrison is DONE. Not just done as in this year but DONE DONE.

They said it's only a rumor but all of the hosts were yippin about it.

What exactly is going on w/ Harrison? Is he so hurt that he wont play again ever? Is he getting that feeling to retire since he has his SB?

Whats the dealio?

Anyone?

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
If that is true then it's too bad for Harrison. He is a great WR and appears to be a good person.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
I heard it's his Knee and that the Doctor's told him that even with Surgery he will always have pain, when you factor in that he's 35 you can see how the rumor started.

Beerguzzler44

Reaction score
Dungy said today he expects him to play this week. Said the injury is very similar to the ijury bob sanders had last season, by rushing sanders back last season he was hurt on and off again all season. They are taking a more protective approach with Harrison. I doubt he is done....

sjordan6

Reaction score
I heard that too and actually I doubt if he is done for this season but I think he will probably retire after this season. I believe its the same thing with Terry Glenn. Both of these guys are 35ish with very small frames. With thier size and age it is very likely that both of these guys will retire after the season. Both of their doctors have told them that surgery will not eliminate thier pains and will have to "gut it out" to finish the season and help their teams. Both players have made a ton of money and both are family men who understand that football will have an after effect on your body once you are gone. Look for both of them to come back at some point in the season but ....

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
I heard a couple rumors myself about this, before this was up.. That harrison was most likely gonna be done in the NFL.. simply because the pain he was told was never gona go away..to bad for the guy, he was a great WR in the NFL for a long time, wish the guy the best..

Ive also heard rumors that the colts are gonna do everything they can in the offseason to bring in chad johnson from the bengals. can u guys imagine that?? wow