ESPN football 2005 is realesing early

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
It is realeasing on the 20th. I haven't seen anyone mention it...*i got this from extremeskins so i won't blame you if you don't believe it.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
RW31 said:
It is realeasing on the 20th. I haven't seen anyone mention it...*i got this from extremeskins so i won't blame you if you don't believe it.
It is true it is releasing early. This is both good news and bad. The good news is that we will have something to occupy our time until the season starts. The bad news is that the rosters won't be set but this can be easily fixed if they allow you to use downloaded rosters when playing online.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
They have bad ratings. They have three wr(including to) at 100. The Commanders and cowboys both got hosed. The Commanders have nothing outside of there 92-96 players, and cowboys only have 2 players in the 90s, but a lotmore in the mid-high 80s...I'll still buy it for 20 bucks though...

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
RW31 said:
They have bad ratings. They have three wr(including to) at 100. The Commanders and cowboys both got hosed. The Commanders have nothing outside of there 92-96 players, and cowboys only have 2 players in the 90s, but a lotmore in the mid-high 80s...I'll still buy it for 20 bucks though...
Where did you get the player ratings from? Also, if the boyz play well and they allow us to use updated rosters it should be ok. However, if we are stuck with the current rating that will suck.