*****, espn, fox spots still laughing at the cowboys

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
drats, this is what is hard to take,

just like in the early 2000's, when campo was head coach etc and the cowboys were a bad team

espn, fox sports are still laughing at the cowboys, making jokes about how about 'em cowboys

i wished the players were shown this and forced to see how some teams are laughing at them and us fans,

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2363940 said:

just like in the early 2000's, when campo was head coach etc and the cowboys were a bad team

espn, fox sports are still laughing at the cowboys, making jokes about how about 'em cowboys

i wished the players were shown this and forced to see how some teams are laughing at them and us fans,
well instead of taking the us against the world mentality, T.O. would cry and Tomy would pout.

Ah geez, am I up to 300 posts yet? Can you tell I'm bitter????

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2363940 said:

Why do you care what they do or think? Are yo a BSPN/Fox Sports fan or a Cowboys fan. If the latter then the former shouldn't phase you at all.