Video: ESPN FPI. After Four Weeks, Patriots-Cowboys Most Likely Super Bowl Matchup

Zman5

Reaction score
According to ESPN Football Power Index, after four weeks, Patriots-Cowboys most likely Super Bowl matchup.

Discuss....

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
ZZZZZZZ Let's see if we can make the playoffs first and foremost and then talk Superbowl......Some difficult teams coming up with defenses better than the Aint's.....
Can't believe I'm saying this but I absolutely agree with you. We haven't been able to get out of the divisional round since the 90s. Until we win in the divisional round I won't say this team will go to the Superbowl or any other cowboys team.

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
I don't if they will make it but I am pretty sure this team has what it takes to make it barring injuries.

A two point loss away against a very good team didn't change my mind or take anything from the strength/ability of my team. On the contrary, the defense showed that they can step up when needed.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Saints defense shut us down and they didn't have Brees. Packers have a better defense and they have Rodgers. I don't see how we're the favorites in the NFC. I think you'd have to put Saints, Rams, Packers, Bears and maybe 49ers ahead of us until we prove otherwise.

Cowboysfan1975

Reaction score
Saints defense shut us down and they didn't have Brees. Packers have a better defense and they have Rodgers. I don't see how we're the favorites in the NFC. I think you'd have to put Saints, Rams, Packers, Bears and maybe 49ers ahead of us until we prove otherwise.
The Packers D is way overrated. The Cowboys won't have the problems they did against the Saint. Got a Packers fan in the house so I have watched every game. Not impressed!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Rodgers has declined immensely. Just ask an Egals fan. :lmao:

Red Dragon

Reaction score
I remember hearing this in 2007. Still sad that Dallas-New England Super Bowl didn't happen.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
This must’ve been calculated before the Saints game. The way our offensive unit played against a top 20 defense, we won’t be able to hang with those top 5 defenses like the Pats, Bills, or Bears. Plus our defense is inconsistent. As everyone above stated, I’m going to hold off on the Super Bowl predictions until we actually make it into the Championship game since we tend to have the most problems going there anyways.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
The Packers D is way overrated. The Cowboys won't have the problems they did against the Saint. Got a Packers fan in the house so I have watched every game. Not impressed!
They have played offenses that weren't that great. People want to say our offense isn't good because of the teams they played, well the same can be said about GB and their defense.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Someone is pulling a prank. No one really believes that ESPN garbage.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The good news is no one in NFC appears to be the front runner at this time but it’s very early. No championships are won until January.

And I wouldn’t count out the Chiefs either. It will be a race for home field over there.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
I don’t talk about this team and superbowls until they actually show me they can do something in the playoffs. Been down this road of super bowl talk to many times to not make it past the second round of the playoffs.

As far as I’m concerned a saints team with brees is a step better than us so there is that.

J-man

Reaction score
Whoo hooo I'm getting my tattoo and replica SB ring now! Why wait?

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Heard the same thing last week when we got ready to play the Saints. This team isn't good enough to overlook any good team.

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
The good news is no one in NFC appears to be the front runner at this time but it’s very early. No championships are won until January.

And I wouldn’t count out the Chiefs either. It will be a race for home field over there.
I think the NFC playoff seeding is going to come down to tiebreakers (hence my #1 reason I'm upset Dallas lost to the Saints-they will be there in the end). Matchups are going to be pretty good. I'm not sure if 10-6 gets you in this year. 9-10 solid teams fighting for 6 spots.