Video: ESPN FPI. After Four Weeks, Patriots-Cowboys Most Likely Super Bowl Matchup

Aven8

Reaction score
If we had a healthy Gallup and a HC with swagger, like McVay or Peyton I would agree as this team is talented. But JG just instills me with no confidence to make it that far. That will take at least two wins against good coaches and I just don’t see it.

shabazz

Reaction score
The Packers D is way overrated. The Cowboys won't have the problems they did against the Saint. Got a Packers fan in the house so I have watched every game. Not impressed!

Wasn't the Saints defense ranked #26 before playing us? I know its only been a small sample size but they have given up alot of points so far......except when facing our offense

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Saints defense shut us down and they didn't have Brees. Packers have a better defense and they have Rodgers. I don't see how we're the favorites in the NFC. I think you'd have to put Saints, Rams, Packers, Bears and maybe 49ers ahead of us until we prove otherwise.

Packers defense blows. Yall get on hype trains too much. They stopped the Bears, Vikings and Broncos offenses. Got lit up by the Eagles. Packers defense isn't on the same planet as the Saints, and the saints defense isn't even all that great. Better QB...Absolutely. Guess who's good at stopping the run though..Saints...guess who just let the Eagles go for 200 on the ground...yup the almighty Packers.

I expect us to return to controlling time of possession and taking down the Pack. Sorry if I didn't follow the procedures of having a meltdown after losing to a top 5 team in the league at their home. I'll try harder next time.

Cowboysfan1975

Reaction score
Wasn't the Saints defense ranked #26 before playing us? I know its only been a small sample size but they have given up alot of points so far......except when facing our offense
True they by far played their best game of the season on against the Cowboys. One game is one game though. Well see what happens this week. Maybe they put up 40 or maybe they put up 10 again. I honestly have no clue which.

jnday

Reaction score
ZZZZZZZ Let's see if we can make the playoffs first and foremost and then talk Superbowl......Some difficult teams coming up with defenses better than the Aint's.....
I have heard this early season Super Bowl talk many times over the last couple of decades and we know how that has worked out. There is no need to talk trash to opposing fans at this point because you may embarrass yourself. Jerry and the fans needs to tap the brakes and take one game at s time.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Robert Quinn is doing splendidly lately, while Lawrence still needs to get back to where he was last year. Hopefully, he'll get his mojo back Sunday.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Patriots arent going this year thanks to Kansas City.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
those writers like every one else has no idea who goes to the superbowl I do think the pats are one of the teams could be any one of 5 or six nfc teams

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I noticed some of the analytics sites like Football Outsiders barely penalized the Cowboys for the Saints game. Not sure how much I agree with that -- it's almost like they didn't take into account that Brees wasn't playing. But they're usually not too far off on these things.

It's probably also that on the same week Dallas lost, the Rams laid a huge egg vs Tampa. They looked much better at Seattle.

Carson

Reaction score

They were. But look at their schedule compared to the Packers

Saints ...
Texans (Watson)
Rams (Goff)
Seahawks (Wilson)
Cowboys (Prescott)

Packers ...
Bears (Trubisky)
Bengals (Dalton and no AJ Green)
Broncos (Flacco)
Eagles (Wentz)

Saints played four top 10/15 QBs and offenses.

Packers played Philly and couldn’t stop them.