Video: ESPN GET UP | Dan Orlovsky discuss: What Cowboys plan to do with 10th overall pick

visionary

Reaction score
Why not grab both? :)

Move down from #10 to #15 for #96 and NE's 2nd-rounder in 2022. #44, #96 and #99 get you to #27'ish. Then trade up. #44, #96 and #75 may get as high as #22. Would you give those three picks to come out of round one with two of Horn/Phillips/JOK/Moehrig/Barmore and an extra round two selection next year?

I would love to take both

If I’m trading down with NE, it is because there is a QB there they want. I’m not doing it for anything less than a 2 this year

Overall I’m not a fan of taking any CB at 10 but esp not Horn. Horn is no better than Diggs who we got in rd 2. If I trade down I’m taking Moehrig

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Just take Surtain and be done with it. Barmore @ 10 is too high.
And why would you move down to take a player who isn't rank higher than the player you're passing up to move down. Two players are not better than one if the one is a better player than the two. (Yeah, yeah, I know. Spare me, please.)

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Heck no, not at #10. I seen too many mocks where we get him in the 2nd round, and Surtain in the 1st.