News: ESPN: Giant's Joe Judge: Will never 'disrespect the game' like Eagles

ghst187

Reaction score
Oh, the drama in this place. "Forever compromising the integrity of the game and the league"? Why in the world would you still follow it?

The Patriots won that game by 38 points. But yeah, only because some footballs were light on air. :rolleyes:
It was more than one game, they barely beat the Ravens, and doesn’t any cheating compromise the integrity of a game? Esp purposed cheating that was then lied about and covered up?
Should someone who cheated keep their trophies just because “it probably didn’t change the outcome anyway”?

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Sounds like a man taking to the tutelage of one of the greats. One of the things garrett always preached was playing the game game the right way and always playing to win. Just a couple class acts if you ask me.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
It was more than one game, they barely beat the Ravens, and doesn’t any cheating compromise the integrity of a game? Esp purposed cheating that was then lied about and covered up?
Should someone who cheated keep their trophies just because “it probably didn’t change the outcome anyway”?
I'd much rather cheat to win than cheat to lose, but I will never cheat on my wife.

Flamma

Reaction score
he will if his boss says so.

i think people are crasy if they think that was pederson who making that call. that is the front office or even some one higher. the coach and the player do not tank games. they put to much into it and do not want to lose ever.

That is the general consensus in this area. No way the coach does that on his own or he wouldn't have a job on Monday.

ghst187

Reaction score
I'd much rather cheat to win than cheat to lose, but I will never cheat on my wife.
Lol I hope not.
Remember the “suck for Luck” campaign in Indianapolis back the year Luck was coming out?

Proof

Reaction score
A lottery, eh?

That's great, let's leave things up to pure chance. What happens if the lottery doesn't fall your way 3 years in a row? How's that going to feel?

:facepalm:

if you’re in the lottery 3 years in a row you’ve got bigger issues to deal with.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Giants aren’t very good, but they’re a well-coached team. I like Judge.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sounds good but what exactly is the game? Is it football or what the owners say it is because they have no problem with changing it to suit their needs. If he refused an order from Mara to do what Mara wanted done with HIS team, he'd be one and done as a HC in the NFL because every owner would know he didn't follow orders and they're not used to that.

I was surprised that Gates got a 2nd chance after it was out that he got into a shouting match with his owner and I'd guess they were wrong to give him that 2nd chance.

Can't hold him responsible but what the team Judge came from is hardly the one I would hold in high esteem for respecting the game. NE doesn't respect the game; they respect winning. Winning at any cost.

If anyone watches that post game interview with Pederson, it is beyond obvious this was not his idea. He's coming off a terrible season, has created his own QB controversy and is going to refuse an order from Lurie and Roseman?