News: ESPN: Here's the kicker: Zuerlein hurt, Jets sign Seibert

Toro9

Reaction score
Elon and his X affinity. I don't mess with it myself either much

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I guess it doesn’t matter if they only kickoff the one time ;)
Not to put any pressure on the Cowboys defense but they have a chance to do some serious damage over the first 3 games to propel them to an all time great defense.

J_Allen

Reaction score
We could have told them he wasn't going to work out. He can't even hit extra points. It doesn't get any worse than that.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
at least both teams will not know what to expect from the kicking game. Great to see Aubrey aka Drizzy kick in the rain...let's see him do with pressure. So much to learn about this team before people start talking SB...

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Seibert only has a 37% touchback rate. Turpin is salivating right now
Turpin needs to make sure he gets the ball back to at least the 25 yard line, which was an issue for him last season. He had a few ill advised KO returns that he should’ve just downed in the endzone.

plymkr

Reaction score
This is a big deal. With Greg the leg out then their FG kicking is suspect. With our defense they were going to need FGs. This puts extra pressure on Wilson which I hope translates into more “hero plays”. Well Wilson isn’t a hero and if he forces it Micah and company will capitalize.

J_Allen

Reaction score
He’s been pretty decent

30-37 kicking and 28-29 for XPs
So what was the problem here? Because he was like 10 of 30 all season. I don't know the exact stats. I just know he could not hit extra points. I would have either brought another kicker in for extra points or just gone for two every time. Because he was not going to make the extra point. He just did not have it in him.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
We could have told them he wasn't going to work out. He can't even hit extra points. It doesn't get any worse than that.
He was their kicker all of last season. He's missed one extra point as a Jet.