ESPN: Jerry says Lamb is missed

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Jerry walking back a dumb comment? You don’t say lol…

As far as tagging Lamb— this FO loves that option. I guarantee you that Cap Boy is telling his “Deddeh” everything will be alright because they can control Lamb for 2 more seasons if they need to.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
No hurry. You’re only the biggest playmaker on the offense. Jerry will get to you eventually CeeDee. :facepalm:

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
And regardless if a new contract is signed or not, Ceedee will be at practise week one, he's not going to miss game checks whch are over a million dollars per game so stop worrying about the media manufacturing Jerry/Ceedee drama..

Sydla

Reaction score
And regardless if a new contract is signed or not, Ceedee will be at practise week one, he's not going to miss game checks whch are over a million dollars per game so stop worrying about the media manufacturing Jerry/Ceedee drama..
LOL media manufactured.

I mean we literally have Jerry on video saying that stupid thing last week and now him in damage control.

Media didn’t do anything other than just play Jerry’s ******* quotes.

Aven8

Reaction score
He’s the only dynamic player we have on offense. Of course he’s missed……

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
LOL media manufactured.

I mean we literally have Jerry on video saying that stupid thing last week and now him in damage control.

Media didn’t do anything other than just play Jerry’s ******* quotes.
You have a small CLIP, out of "CONTEXT" of what Jerry stated....stop believing everything the media tells you..

Flamma

Reaction score
He's only going to be missed if he doesn't show on week 1. So who cares what Jerry said? He probably thinks Lamb is just bluffing, like everyone else seems to think, of course there's no urgency.

BTW, Jerry didn't pay Zeke because he thought he would show up in week 1.

CWR

Reaction score
He's only going to be missed if he doesn't show on week 1. So who cares what Jerry said? He probably thinks Lamb is just bluffing, like everyone else seems to think, of course there's no urgency.

BTW, Jerry didn't pay Zeke because he thought he would show up in week 1.
I don't mind players missing some camp, but I do believe it provides the body some form or getting acclimated. I'd hope CD is signed before camp concludes....

- Oddly enough, wide receivers missing training camp seemed to have a negative effect on production. Of the eight receivers factored in, only Hines Ward managed to improve his average receiving yards per game during a holdout year. In total, the receivers averaged nearly five more yards per game when participating in training camp.
This could signify the importance of timing between the quarterback and the receiver, which is developed during those critical summer days.

https://syndication.bleacherreport....e-importance-of-an-nfl-training-camp.amp.html

Old article, but may still have some value.

Flamma

Reaction score
I don't mind players missing some camp, but I do believe it provides the body some form or getting acclimated. I'd hope CD is signed before camp concludes....

- Oddly enough, wide receivers missing training camp seemed to have a negative effect on production. Of the eight receivers factored in, only Hines Ward managed to improve his average receiving yards per game during a holdout year. In total, the receivers averaged nearly five more yards per game when participating in training camp.
This could signify the importance of timing between the quarterback and the receiver, which is developed during those critical summer days.

https://syndication.bleacherreport....e-importance-of-an-nfl-training-camp.amp.html

Old article, but may still have some value.
The article was pretty good. It kind of confirmed what most people expect. I think if a player misses camp, if they keep themselves in top physical condition, they can mitigate a slow start or injuries. All except WR timing with the QB.

Reactions: CWR

Sydla

Reaction score
You have a small CLIP, out of "CONTEXT" of what Jerry stated....stop believing everything the media tells you..
LOL, it's not out of context at all.

I've seen the full clip. Context doesn't change what he said last week. It was stupid and unnecessary but utterly predictable from Jerry. And the proof is that a few days later, Jerry is back in front of the mics trying to walk back, "soften" his earlier comments.

Jerry should learn the value of the unexpressed thought.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This is so weird!!! In the end Ceedee we can't wait to hear that you signed, and in about 3 or so years we'll be in here complaining that Jerry overpaid for you!!