News: ESPN: Joe Flacco enters Sunday's game vs. Cowboys on down note

NewsBot

Reaction score
Joe Flacco enters Sunday's game vs. Cowboys on down note

FRISCO, Texas -- The Baltimore Ravens were the last team the Dallas Cowboys played at Texas Stadium in 2008. They make their first trip to AT&T Stadium, which opened in 2009, on Sunday.

Having beaten the Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns and Pittsburgh Steelers, the Cowboys will be looking for a sweep of the AFC North on Sunday. In 2014, the Cowboys swept the AFC South on their way to a 12-4 record.

Here are six players to watch, courtesy of ESPN Ravens reporter Jamison Hensley:

Offense

QB Joe Flacco: Much of the Ravens’ struggles on offense are the result of injuries on the line and the inconsistency of Flacco. He’s the 29th-rated passer in the NFL (78.3) and is one of four quarterbacks who don’t have more touchdown passes than interceptions. Flacco’s decision-making has been an issue. He’s thrown five interceptions in his last three games. Only Philip Rivers has been picked off more during that span.

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Eddie

Reaction score
I have a party to attend. Frak. I need an excuse to get out of this and watch the game !!!

mrmojo

Reaction score
What time and network is game sunday? So glad it's at home.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Dam. I'll be flying back to N.J. that day.
Hope there is a TV in the airport.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Joe Flacco: NFLs poster boy for how hard it is to find good QBs with Ryan Tannehill

Falco78

Reaction score
Grind them into the ground on offense and keep a well rested D out there and we should be fine!

Aven8

Reaction score
I've noticed all season they haven't scored more than 21, outside of last week against the Browns. I still worry about Flacco for some reason. The dude is tall and can throw the bomb better than most. Maybe I'm thinking of the old Flacco? This team is tough because it's always well coached on ST'S and D.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
I have a party to attend. Frak. I need an excuse to get out of this and watch the game !!!
I have a family gathering myself...DVR's are miracle machines for instances such as this. Plus, you can zip through the commercials! :)

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Tell them you have something more important to attend to. Tell them you are volunteering for PETA and need to supervise the passing peacefully of some Ravens...very critical you need to attend.

MileyDancer

Reaction score
I sold my tickets to this game. I couldn't pass getting MORE than double for a noon game. I may end up selling the rest of my regular season tickets.

Also, the Ravens have played here before...in the pre-season. I didn't realize we still haven't played any teams at home in the regular season. I thought they've all been here now.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sweep the AFC North ?
now if you would have told me we're Within One game of doing that at the beginning of the season I would have instructed you to check into the Looney Bin

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score

Do something to irritate your eye and then claim you have conjunctivitis, aka pink eye. It's highly contagious. No one will want to go near you.